FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 I VOLUNTEER! I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!
Nihil Obstat Posted January 30, 2013 Author Posted January 30, 2013 I VOLUNTEER! I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! YOU WILL JOIN PRIVATE MAPS IN SECOND COMPANY! AS SERGEANT! NOW MAKE HIM DROP AND GIVE YOU 200!!
AnneLine Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 (edited) Sir, I also volunteer! And... respectfully, I think we need a Chaplain or Patron. I recommend: St. Joseph Edited January 30, 2013 by AnneLine
Nihil Obstat Posted January 30, 2013 Author Posted January 30, 2013 Sir, I also volunteer! And... respectfully, I think we need a Chaplain or Patron. I recommend: St. Joseph Excellent idea. I will put you in charge of new recruits. You must BREAK THEM!
AnneLine Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 Break them? Like give them breaks? Feed and water them? Or tap them lightly so they crack like eggs... or ....????? Yowie, what have I joined! St. Joseph, HELP!!!!!
Nihil Obstat Posted January 31, 2013 Author Posted January 31, 2013 Break them? Like give them breaks? Feed and water them? Or tap them lightly so they crack like eggs... or ....????? Yowie, what have I joined! St. Joseph, HELP!!!!! First break their spirits, then give them a break. Then break their legs, and give them a break. Rinse and repeat. If they complain, then call them butthurt babbies.
r2Dtoo Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 (edited) You people can't even spell your own name correctly. "Calling To Order: The Butthurt Babby Brigade"? Are you friggin kidding me??? Now go be butthurt about that, Babies. Edited January 31, 2013 by r2Dtoo
Nihil Obstat Posted January 31, 2013 Author Posted January 31, 2013 Ladies and gentlemen of the Butthurt Babby Brigade, it seems like a Babby is feeling particularly butthurt today. To wit: You people can't even spell your own name correctly. "Calling To Order: The Butthurt Babby Brigade"? Are you friggin kidding me??? Now go be butthurt about that, Babies. They need to do way instain mother. http://youtu.be/w_RaPOOVX1Y
r2Dtoo Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 So easy even a caveman can do it. No wonder your the leader of Babbies. Ladies and gentlemen of the Butthurt Babby Brigade, it seems like a Babby is feeling particularly butthurt today. To wit: They need to do way instain mother. http://youtu.be/w_RaPOOVX1Y
r2Dtoo Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 (edited) That's what your mother told me about you last night. Edited January 31, 2013 by r2Dtoo
r2Dtoo Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 (edited) Seriously dude, just because I made an off-color remark about your mother does not mean the world deserves a pic of your face. Settle down. Edited January 31, 2013 by r2Dtoo
r2Dtoo Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 I'm glad you get satisfaction out of being a pain in the rear.
Papist Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 I'm glad you get satisfaction out of being a pain in the rear.
AnneLine Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 St. Joseph is assembling all BH Babbies in his woodshop. GET MOVING!!!!
AnneLine Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 (edited) Hiccup. I think this thread has been drinking. No wonder St. Joseph looks PEEEEVED! Edited February 2, 2013 by AnneLine
Recommended Posts