catholic3in1 Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 Society brain washed women to think that they will only be looked at/get any attention, (which they mistake for sincere interest and love) if they dress like slutts. :'( But little do women know that when they get the attention of men, it is always the wrong men, with wrong intentions! :( The reason there use to be so many "gentleman" back then is because women knew how to be ladies. When you respect yourself, others will also respect you. I think dressing modest shows that you respect yourself and will teach others to respect you. What do you think? Also, I feel inspired to possibly even major in fashion design and start my own modest clothing line. I would want to call it "Dressing with Dignity" by Chrissy Claire. What are all of your thoughts?
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 I can smell the modesty debate from a mile away...
KnightofChrist Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 This has all happened before it will all happen again. So say we all! I can smell the modesty debate from a mile away... Some times you gotta roll a hard six. :|
Lil Red Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 Some times you gotta roll a hard what's that, KoC?
Nihil Obstat Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 Some times you gotta roll a hard six. :| I took you more for a 1d20 type of guy. :|
Augusta Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 (edited) I took you more for a 1d20 type of guy. :| http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zocchihedron -AK Edited February 2, 2013 by Augusta
KnightofChrist Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 what's that, KoC? Shaka, when the walls fell...
Nihil Obstat Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 JESUS, WHY. Not today. We all know about your occasionally strained relationship with pants. :|
missionseeker Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 As long as women don't wear anything sleeveless, strapless, short sleeved, high heeled, make-uped, shorts, pants, mini, above their ankles, leggings, lower cut than a turtle neck, tighter than a sweatshirt, or more fitted than a refrigerator box they should be good.
MissyP89 Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 We all know about your occasionally strained relationship with pants. :| For someone who was so scandalized, you sure do talk about that a lot. *insertlovehinahere* As long as women don't wear anything sleeveless, strapless, short sleeved, high heeled, make-uped, shorts, pants, mini, above their ankles, leggings, lower cut than a turtle neck, tighter than a sweatshirt, or more fitted than a refrigerator box they should be good. My favorite part was the refrigerator box. :like:
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 As long as women don't wear anything sleeveless, strapless, short sleeved, high heeled, make-uped, shorts, pants, mini, above their ankles, leggings, lower cut than a turtle neck, tighter than a sweatshirt, or more fitted than a refrigerator box they should be good. So you're saying I'm dressed like a slut right now? :(
missionseeker Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 So you're saying I'm dressed like a slut right now? :( if the immodest shoe fits...
FutureSister2009 Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 For the most part, I try to stay as covered up as possible. I want to find more modest clothes. It's getting harder to do though.
Lil Red Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 For the most part, I try to stay as covered up as possible. modesty isn't just about how many clothes you're wearing.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 For someone who was so scandalized, you sure do talk about that a lot. *insertlovehinahere* Nothing scandalizes me. :like3:
MissyP89 Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 Where's a gay thread when you need it. I love you, man.
Papist Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 modesty isn't just about how many clothes you're wearing. It's about the clothes you're not wearing :covereyes: I love you, man. Feelings mutual. i.e. I love myself too
Lilllabettt Posted February 2, 2013 Posted February 2, 2013 Well ... there are a few people with your idea doing it already. It's a good idea though and the world could always use more. But ... I wouldn't major in "fashion design." There are some truths about art that are very worthy of study. But usually taste is something you can't teach. If you need to learn how to draw or sew, you can do that "off the books." Find a mentor, become an apprentice, etc. If I wanted into that industry, especially as an entrepreneur, I would study the business end. Also - "Chrissy Claire" is a cool name for a person but might be a little "overly precious" on ad copy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now