littleflower+JMJ Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 [quote name='foundsheep' date='May 27 2004, 12:57 PM'] BTW,empty your messages. [/quote] how about instead of Jay-Z we can call him Lay-Z hahha DJ Lay-Z just kidding dUSt!! i really really am!! :hide:
musturde Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 Lay - z I think I dig it. It doesnt even need the Dj in front of it. It gives the title to itself.
flip Posted May 28, 2004 Posted May 28, 2004 You know, Sean Patrick is such a dope DJ, he doesn't even put "DJ" before his name... you should be "Mr. Seibur" that's like "Mr. Han" from Linkin Park.
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='May 30 2004, 03:48 PM'] Dj Cyber lol [/quote] that one is sweet!
inDEED Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 [quote name='flip' date='May 28 2004, 12:42 AM'] that's like "Mr. Han" from Linkin Park. [/quote] Mr. Han is DOPE. Ladies & Gentlemen...we have a very special guest for you tonight...
+GOD_iS_mOvInG+ Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I like DJ Catholic DJ WWJD and Lay-z <---I loove it! haha! I don't like DJ Taco tho..it makes me hungrey!
ilovechrist Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='inDEED' date='May 30 2004, 10:17 PM'] Mr. Han is DOPE. Ladies & Gentlemen...we have a very special guest for you tonight... [/quote] YAY! i went to their concert in Greensboro in march.. he is one of the dopest guys alive. JPII is doper.
musturde Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 DJ Ohac (One Holy apostolic Church) lol or if u wanna be more correct Dj Ohacc (one holy apostolic Catholi Church) Dj Chao Dj Chaco :-p
ilovechrist Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 the Choco Taco! that's it! DJ Choco... i may end up using that... lol
dUSt Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 Well, after having turtables for a few days now, and practicing, I think my DJ name will be: DJ DONTKNOWHOWTOSCRATCH
musturde Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 we have to make that shorter... how about DOw-KNOw-HO-TOw SCRATCH (pronounciationwise)(the "ho" is not pronounced "how") U dont need DJ in the name, it's too much with it.
CatholicAndFanatical Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 how about DJ Sacrifice DJ Mass DJ Seibur is good too DJ NeverAnswerPM's DJ 2bizE DJ Skid DJ Spin
musturde Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 How about Dj Clue or Funk Master Flex? Whoa, I'm on a roll.
musturde Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 Okay seriously, how about DJ Renew? (I just thought of it after puttin Dj Clue). Or Dj Renewed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now