littleflower+JMJ Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Jun 6 2004, 12:54 AM'] How about Dj Clue or Funk Master Flex? Whoa, I'm on a roll. [/quote] that would sound too much like DMX and we dont want that :ph34r: j/k
musturde Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 those are real names except I think Funk Master Flex died which means that Dust can choose that name and become real contraversial and we'd make big Bux.... Since it's my idea I demand at least 20% of the dough.
Lounge Daddy Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 [font="Courier"][quote name='CatholicAndFanatical' date='Jun 5 2004, 09:51 PM'] DJ 2bizE [/quote] that is catchy cool how about "DJ part-time" heh, maybe you would want to mix up the spelling a little... like "DJ Partym" or some junk...[/font]
CatholicAndFanatical Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 DJ 2Skild DJ Immaculata DJ skratchy DJ Blessings DJ Beads DJ Litany DJ Rock ok, i'll stop i could go all day.. cya
inDEED Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Jun 6 2004, 12:40 AM'] except I think Funk Master Flex died [/quote] Nah...dude's still alive...one of the illest DJs around...
musturde Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 Cool Indeed, I heard he died or some other popular Dj died.
musturde Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 btw I did the pronounciation in a confusing manner. Here it is in a nonstupified way: DoeNoHoToe Scratch (Yah, it might smell of elderberries, but imagine if you were rapping and going hardcore, you'd be able to rep yourself perfectly, since it sounds tight rapped).
inDEED Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Jun 9 2004, 08:40 PM'] Cool Indeed, I heard he died or some other popular Dj died. [/quote] Yeah...I think you're thinkin' of Jam Master Jay of RUN DMC
CatholicAndFanatical Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 *scratch* RUN DMC - JAM MASTER JAAAYY *hit*
Sammy Blaze Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jun 9 2004, 04:36 PM'] I'm changing my name to DJ 87 [/quote] that's dope ~eschaton
ProfessorJT Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 The truth is u got to be having a session or be battling someone, thats when u get ur true name. I was battlin one of my buddies, i didnt have a name we were just messing around, and a buddy of mine started flowin on a mic we had, and he said "iwrite my lyrics in thought like a haiku, while im flowin over Dj Eye Q. And thats how i got my name, so play around some people and they will give u a cool name, most of the time!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now