Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted


She was being a fillipant little prick.  Since when is it appropriate to give anyone the middle finger, especially a judge.

 


Have I said otherwise?

Posted (edited)

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword

Yeah, and sometimes, he who minds his own business dies by the complete morons raiding his house by mistake.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475&page=1

And in LA, he who delivers papers gets shot by idiots with badges. Or he who surfs gets shot at by idiots with badges.

Thank God LAPD is incompetent at shooting, as well, or there would have been more innocent deaths.


And just to make sure everyone understands: That old man is dead because of omnipotent moral busybody prohibition stupidity. Thanks, pietists. Edited by Winchester
Posted

Yeah, and sometimes, he who minds his own business dies by the complete morons raiding his house by mistake.
Dorner dug his own grave
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475&page=1

And in LA, he who delivers papers gets shot by idiots with badges. Or he who surfs gets shot at by idiots with badges.

Thank God LAPD is incompetent at shooting, as well, or there would have been more innocent deaths.


And just to make sure everyone understands: That old man is dead because of omnipotent moral busybody prohibition stupidity. Thanks, pietists.

 

Someone will get a lot of money suing police over the blunder, not that money   is really going to help the situation or make it right.



 

 



 


 

Posted

Someone will get a lot of money suing police over the blunder, not that money   is really going to help the situation or make it right.



 

 



 


 

I'm not sure why you put "Dorner dug his own grave" in the quote of my post. I never said Dorner didn't dig his own grave (figuratively speaking).

Posted

I'm not sure why you put "Dorner dug his own grave" in the quote of my post. I never said Dorner didn't dig his own grave (figuratively speaking).

Given the way the police acted, I would not even be surprised if they made him literally dig his own grave. :|

Posted

I'm not sure why you put "Dorner dug his own grave" in the quote of my post. I never said Dorner didn't dig his own grave (figuratively speaking).

 


you wrote:

add, on 14 Feb 2013 - 10:27, said:snapback.png

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword

Yeah, and sometimes, he who minds his own business dies by the complete morons raiding his house by mistake.

 

i was referring to Dorner, with the sword thing

Posted


you wrote:

add, on 14 Feb 2013 - 10:27, said:snapback.png

Yeah, and sometimes, he who minds his own business dies by the complete morons raiding his house by mistake.

 

i was referring to Dorner, with the sword thing

 

Right. And I was pointing out the innocent people not wielding swords are murdered by the police.

 


 

Posted

My mom is a cop, and I love her to death, but it also means I can say all of that without people accusing me of just having something against cops. ;)

It is my experience, having talked to her a lot (obviously) and many of her co-workers, that they really do not think of themselves as being the same as 'normal people', when they are on the job. They are encouraged in some ways to think of themselves as being substantially different.

 

They let women be cops???!!!

 

:harhar:

Posted

They let women be cops???!!!

:harhar:

Plus she is short and, by their standards, old. Very fit though, and she has a degree.
Posted

Plus she is short and, by their standards, old. Very fit though, and she has a degree.

Was your mother born wearing combat boots?

Posted

Was your mother born wearing combat boots?

Perhaps. I have not seen pictures indicating otherwise.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...