the171 Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 A At least I found that. A possible dress in the works. Thought I would share the good news! Ain't it lovely? :swoon:
4LoveofJMJ Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 Yes beautiful!!! You are so lucky to have it!!!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 It's beautiful!! And I'm still mad you won't let me see the dress. :P My Confirmation veil was long like that... Bringing back the memories.
the171 Posted February 16, 2013 Author Posted February 16, 2013 It's beautiful!! And I'm still mad you won't let me see the dress. :P My Confirmation veil was long like that... Bringing back the memories. Oh, you thought I found four possible conf dresses? Noooo. Just four cute dresses. A possible dress, but still working. I'll have to send it to a seamstress if I use this possible dress. Can't send a picture because I'll be borrowing it from my grandmother. (The one who reads 50 shades) It was going to be her wedding dress but it was too cold that day.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 Oh, you thought I found four possible conf dresses? Noooo. Just four cute dresses. A possible dress, but still working. I'll have to send it to a seamstress if I use this possible dress. Can't send a picture because I'll be borrowing it from my grandmother. (The one who reads 50 shades) It was going to be her wedding dress but it was too cold that day. OHHH. This all makes sense now! Stupid text misunderstandings. I showed my mom that website you texted me with the cute dresses, and I'm totally getting one to wear for Easter. :D
AnneLine Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 I am jealous. This is what they made ME wear for confirmation..... except it was red robe, white collar and beanie... Does it bring back memories of Mr. Ugly, FCC?
OnlySunshine Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 At my former parish where I was confirmed, I believe the only dress code was to dress nicely (a little better than Sunday best). We did not wear white or red. I ended up wearing a pink top with a peach, floral skirt and a white cardigan. My old Church was not really up to code, so to speak. Even the Confirmation classes were sub par. :(
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 16, 2013 Posted February 16, 2013 I am jealous. This is what they made ME wear for confirmation..... except it was red robe, white collar and beanie... Does it bring back memories of Mr. Ugly, FCC? *shivers* Yes. I pulled that thing off as soon as Mass was over. And you know what they did when we returned them? STUFFED THEM BACK IN BINS! It's no wonder they were so wrinkly and we had to get them dry cleaned!
Debra Little Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 A At least I found that. A possible dress in the works. Thought I would share the good news! Ain't it lovely? :swoon: very lovely.
Adam Scott Posted February 28, 2013 Posted February 28, 2013 I am jealous. This is what they made ME wear for confirmation..... except it was red robe, white collar and beanie... Does it bring back memories of Mr. Ugly, FCC? This dont look bad. I can wear this and mr. ugly
cartermia Posted February 28, 2013 Posted February 28, 2013 I want that veil so much!!! :love: Where did you get it at?
the171 Posted February 28, 2013 Author Posted February 28, 2013 I want that veil so much!!! :love: Where did you get it at? Peter's Bride on Etsy
Adam Scott Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 I am jealous. This is what they made ME wear for confirmation..... except it was red robe, white collar and beanie... Does it bring back memories of Mr. ugly. I wish I could wear this in church on a full time basis.
Autumn Dusk Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 I am jealous. This is what they made ME wear for confirmation..... except it was red robe, white collar and beanie... Does it bring back memories of Mr. Ugly, FCC? Wearing a white robe to a sacrament of iniation is much more biblical than a dress with a lacy headcovering
the171 Posted March 4, 2013 Author Posted March 4, 2013 Wearing a white robe to a sacrament of iniation is much more biblical than a dress with a lacy headcovering Did I ever say I wanted to mandate head coverings? No. So why are you pulling up this thread that has been on maybe the third page for days now?
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 Did I ever say I wanted to mandate head coverings? No. So why are you pulling up this thread that has been on maybe the third page for days now? Uh oh, everybody watch out, 171 is pissy again.
the171 Posted March 4, 2013 Author Posted March 4, 2013 Uh oh, everybody watch out, 171 is pissy again. BISCUITS!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now