Basilisa Marie Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Girl, I am buying some red platform heels. HOLLAH!!! :bananarap: :bananarap: :bananarap:
missionseeker Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 I think I am going with one since my veil is all lace. TIME TO SCANDALIZE THE LATIN MASS COMMUNITY!!! Yesterday I sang at a Latin Mass (cause for scandal right there) in pants with no veil. :shocking:
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Girl, I am buying some red platform heels. I asked to wear mine into the OR when I had surgery. They said no. HOLLAH!!! :bananarap: :bananarap: :bananarap: Oh no. Don't get her started...
the171 Posted February 26, 2013 Author Posted February 26, 2013 I JUST BROKE MY ADDICTION TO THE PHRASE: "HOLLA!"
GeorgiiMichael Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Yesterday I sang at a Latin Mass (cause for scandal right there) in pants with no veil. :shocking: You realize you're going to burn in the firey pits of hell for all of eternity for that, don't you? You scantily clad pirate-hooker-wench.
missionseeker Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 You realize you're going to burn in the firey pits of hell for all of eternity for that, don't you? You scantily clad pirate-hooker-wench. No one's ever called me that before. I'm touched.
the171 Posted February 26, 2013 Author Posted February 26, 2013 I'm so honored. I usually don't don a veil if my hair doesn't let me. (which is almost always) I love me some nice trousers.
PhuturePriest Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Say what you want, but Michael Voris has never called a woman (No, not even Hillary Clinton) a smelly pirate hooker. :P
the171 Posted February 26, 2013 Author Posted February 26, 2013 Say what you want, but Michael Voris has never called a woman (No, not even Hillary Clinton) a smelly pirate hooker. :P Oh I could tell you many things he has said...
PhuturePriest Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Oh I could tell you many things he has said... Stop being such an enemy of the Church or he'll make a video criticizing the Bishops for not excommunicating you yet. :P
the171 Posted February 26, 2013 Author Posted February 26, 2013 http://m.piperlime.gap.com/product.html?dn=pp581536002&dv=0&shopid=3&pdn=pc47898 OMGOMGOMG
GeorgiiMichael Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Say what you want, but Michael Voris has never called a woman (No, not even Hillary Clinton) a smelly pirate hooker. :P I've never called anyone a smelly pirate hooker either.
EmilyAnn Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Darn why I can not see any of these dresses :cry:
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 http://m.piperlime.gap.com/product.html?dn=pp581536002&dv=0&shopid=3&pdn=pc47898 OMGOMGOMG LOVE
mysisterisalittlesister Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 http://m.piperlime.gap.com/product.html?dn=pp581536002&dv=0&shopid=3&pdn=pc47898 OMGOMGOMG :woot: :love: I love all these dresses!
Papist Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 I like the dress, but are you sure you want to go for "hot" at your Confirmation?
Lil Red Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopdress-viewall/26939934.jsp This would be a cute dress for confirmation, right?! :like: very cool! :) Oh crap, Antro has moar. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/clothes-dresses/27029594.jsp love this one too, but I like the first one better. :like: Have I ever told you how much I love you? http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopdress-viewall/26032250.jsp PERFECTION. I'm meh on this one. You realize you're going to burn in the firey pits of hell for all of eternity for that, don't you? You scantily clad pirate-hooker-wench. i :love: you. http://m.piperlime.gap.com/product.html?dn=pp581536002&dv=0&shopid=3&pdn=pc47898 OMGOMGOMG meh. :hehe: fun thread!
franciscanheart Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Um... did you see the price on that thing? :blink:
the171 Posted February 26, 2013 Author Posted February 26, 2013 Um... did you see the price on that thing? :blink: Not necessarily getting that dress. Nooooooo. I can sew!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now