FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 This stuff is even more expensive than the shabby apple stuff I said you should get. ;) Lol
the171 Posted February 26, 2013 Author Posted February 26, 2013 I like the dress, but are you sure you want to go for "hot" at your Confirmation? Just a word. Did not mean it in that way. I use that word a lot with friends jokingly. I hope that at my confirmation I am beautiful and graceful.
Papist Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Just a word. Did not mean it in that way. I use that word a lot with friends jokingly. I hope that at my confirmation I am beautiful and graceful. I figured as much, but I should not assume. I don't want to be your dad (especially if that is how you dress) but words can have an impact. John 1:1 :)
missionseeker Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 I figured as much, but I should not assume. I don't want to be your dad (especially if that is how you dress) but words can have an impact. John 1:1 :) Especially if what is how she dresses?
the171 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Posted February 27, 2013 I really don't find anything immodest about how I dress. I would wear that to see the pope. I have never met a man who lusted over shoulders.
Lilllabettt Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 i think he means if you dress to look "hot" i.e., sexually appealing. whereas some people dress "hot" meaning "hot stuff" I look like a fashion plate, call the cameras, etc.
the171 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Posted February 27, 2013 That So what I think you're saying is sleeveless is immodest? I just want to clarify. Many people go off the handle before clarification is made.
Papist Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 So what I think you're saying is sleeveless is immodest? I just want to clarify. Many people go off the handle before clarification is made. My if that is how you dress comment was sarcasm.
the171 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Posted February 27, 2013 My if that is how you dress comment was sarcasm. Ok. Just making sure. I don't catch sarcasm. It's one of my downfalls.
the171 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Posted February 27, 2013 So it has come down to this dress ( http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/love-you-ivory-day-dress ) versus number one.
EmilyAnn Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 So it has come down to this dress ( http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/love-you-ivory-day-dress ) versus number one. I can't see the other ones but THAT IS SO PRETTY.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 So it has come down to this dress ( http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/love-you-ivory-day-dress ) versus number one. :shock: It's just so….so perfect...
franciscanheart Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 So it has come down to this dress ( http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/love-you-ivory-day-dress ) versus number one. I love that. And it's much more reasonably priced. :) Either way, you'll have a lovely offering.
the171 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Posted February 27, 2013 I just hope I can go to confession right before the ceremony. I just hope I can go to confession right before the ceremony. I mean I go frequently, but I want to be fresh and clean.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 So it has come down to this dress ( http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/love-you-ivory-day-dress ) versus number one. This is my favoritest. Ever.
ToJesusMyHeart Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 (edited) So it has come down to this dress ( http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/love-you-ivory-day-dress ) versus number one. This dress is perfect. Edited February 27, 2013 by ToJesusMyHeart
the171 Posted February 27, 2013 Author Posted February 27, 2013 http://www.modcloth.com/shop/shoes-heels/you-don-t-d-orsay-heel-in-rouge With these heels?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now