Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Evangetholic
Posted

Why? Because he's better than you. And Isuspect all the other candidates of Albigensianism.

Lilllabettt
Posted

remember what happened to Turkson?

Anastasia13
Posted

Why? Because he's better than you. And Isuspect all the other candidates of Albigensianism.

If you vote for Apo, I will tell you guys about the first time I attend an Eastern Rite mass I can actually understand.  Or you can vote for some other guy, who is less inspiring, less "cool" and stuff because some dude on the internet tells you too. (And if everything you read on the internet is true, Winnie owes me a copy of his latest French modeling gig.)

Evangetholic
Posted

Spoken like a true Albigensianess! :p

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There's already one for Apo. Fair is fair.

franciscanheart
Posted

If you vote for Apo, I will tell you guys about the first time I attend an Eastern Rite mass I can actually understand.  Or you can vote for some other guy, who is less inspiring, less "cool" and stuff because some dude on the internet tells you too. (And if everything you read on the internet is true, Winnie owes me a copy of his latest French modeling gig.)

Sorry, he gave me the last five copies. :|
Evangetholic
Posted

Nihil is wise. And bearded. Who Else is wise and bearded? (Sort of a big deal Guy in Catholicism.)

Anastasia13
Posted

Nihil is wise. And bearded. Who Else is wise and bearded? (Sort of a big deal Guy in Catholicism.)

Eastern folk tend to have beards. I bet Apo does. Plus he is wise. Sort of an important thing.

Beati Pacifici
Posted

Choose beards!

Evangetholic
Posted

You are a wise man and have kept the True Faith.

Evangetholic
Posted

Hyuna+%283%29.jpg

 

Hyuna Says "Vote Nihil!"

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Nihil is wise. And bearded. Who Else is wise and bearded? (Sort of a big deal Guy in Catholicism.)

 

Papist, I believe.

 

Hyuna+%283%29.jpg

 

Hyuna Says "Vote Nihil!"

Hyuna is rather attractive, but I do not like her music very much. I greatly prefer Girls Generation.

 

SNSD%20hoot.jpg

Evangetholic
Posted

I prefer Hyuna to most things. :p

 

And Hyuna says Vote Nihil

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Do not forget the ponies. I appear to be the only candidate truly committed to the pony cause, and the betterment of the Lunar Republic and Crystal Empire.

 

luna_salute__recolor_by_bc_programming-d

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I am the candidate Phatmass deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

 

TiwnR.gif

Evangetholic
Posted

Ignore the Candidate's humility. He cannot help being so authentic.

Beati Pacifici
Posted

Give me Nihil or give me death!

Posted

don't vote for nihil because:

 

he likes anime

he likes MLP

Nihil Obstat
Posted

don't vote for nihil because:

he likes anime
he likes MLP


God love you. :proud:
Posted

Wise beard man is wise.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...