Lil Red Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Wise beard man is wise. i don't see any wise men around here. :blink:
Lil Red Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 don't vote for nihil because: he likes anime he likes MLP quoting for page 2.
dUSt Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Nihil does have the experience. He's the only candidate left that has already failed at being a mod.
Lil Red Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Nihil does have the experience. He's the only candidate left that has already failed at being a mod. :hehe: rofl! :hehe:
PhuturePriest Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 :hehe: rofl! :hehe: Are you feeling the same pain of not having props as I am?
Lil Red Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Are you feeling the same pain of not having props as I am? yes. :(
BG45 Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 i don't see any wise men around here. :blink: Did you just insult our bossman? I know I'm not wise...but I didn't found PM.
PhuturePriest Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Use your props wisely. The words of a genius. A genius worthy of leading the phorum into this new age.
BG45 Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 We all know Lilla is the perfect compromise candidate with Hasan not on the ballot.
Lil Red Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Did you just insult our bossman? I know I'm not wise...but I didn't found PM. i was insulting someone else. :|
Lil Red Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 The words of a genius. A genius worthy of leading the phorum into this new age. TRUE!
BG45 Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 i was insulting someone else. :| Red, it's not nice to talk about Winnie like that. He's very sensitive!
Nihil Obstat Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Nihil does have the experience. He's the only candidate left that has already failed at being a mod. And what a fun time it was, too! Srsly, I am not being sarcastic. It was nice.
Lil Red Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 Red, it's not nice to talk about Winnie like that. He's very sensitive! i know. ;) Winnie isn't a whiny little beesh when it comes to taking warnings like a man. :) actually, hasan isn't either.
Evangetholic Posted March 19, 2013 Author Posted March 19, 2013 Nihil does have the experience. He's the only candidate left that has already failed at being a mod. How dare you, speak that way of Nihil. The world is not worthy of him.
Evangetholic Posted March 19, 2013 Author Posted March 19, 2013 oh wait you people are getting serious. nvm. #teamtheywillknowwearechristiansbyourlove
Lil Red Posted March 19, 2013 Posted March 19, 2013 How dare you, speak that way of Nihil. The world is not worthy of him. and why are you talking to the boss like that? :blink:
Recommended Posts