let_go_let_God Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 The bestest thing about HSM is that she's from Minnesota. God bless- LGLG
4588686 Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 This thread is nowhere near enthusiastic enough in its praise of HSMom. You people call this groveling?
AnneLine Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTVxdEKu3s[/media] HSM is worthy of ADULATION! Edited April 2, 2013 by AnneLine
4588686 Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTVxdEKu3s[/medua] HSM is worthy of ADULATION! That puppet thing is terrifying.
AnneLine Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 Wull... yes, Hasan, but it is closer to excessive, bowing down, over-the-top praise. It is ADULATION!
AnneLine Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 It's a good video, and it promises to behave itself. Really. Give it a run....
BG45 Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 I find HSM is one of the more underrated mods on the site simply because her actions are less visible. Thanks HSM! :)
Brother Adam Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 Dust should send HSmom on an all expense paid cruise to Ireland.
Norseman82 Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 Dust should send HSmom on an all expense paid cruise to Ireland. Just make sure he brings her back.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 :blush: Okay... I'm moving this... Ok, never said this before, but now we need an anti-props...the Lame board was a joke you are NOT lame HSmom...
homeschoolmom Posted April 3, 2013 Author Posted April 3, 2013 Ok, never said this before, but now we need an anti-props...the Lame board was a joke you are NOT lame HSmom... I know, I know... BUT many years ago, we decided that *all* phanclub and/or praise-type threads belong here. Thanks, though. ;)
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 I know, I know... BUT many years ago, we decided that *all* phanclub and/or praise-type threads belong here. Thanks, though. ;) True, I forgot about that...
Papist Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 (edited) That is true, but this particular dinner lacks a yummy dessert. Nothing like finding a pea or two in your apple cobbler. ;) I splurged. Enjoy. Edited April 3, 2013 by Papist
AnneLine Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 You know HSMom will want to share.... and this is closer to TACOS!!!!
AnneLine Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 Or perhaps you'd like options you could share? Maybe come some coupons? And we'll even let you have a choice of a brownie OR the cococada pudding with the Mexican option....
homeschoolmom Posted April 3, 2013 Author Posted April 3, 2013 Bacon and cookies! My two favorite foods!!! Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now