DiscerningCatholic Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 She homsechools her kids. And is therefore awe.some. And her kids are awe.some too, since they are schooled the same way I am. :proud: :P
DiscerningCatholic Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 She gave me my 800th prop and turned me into an archangel. :saint:
homeschoolmom Posted April 3, 2013 Author Posted April 3, 2013 She's old That would make her oldschoolmom. :lol:
DiscerningCatholic Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 I grew up with sidewalk chalk, not iPads. I'm old school, too. Just not an oldschoolmom. :|
AnneLine Posted April 4, 2013 Posted April 4, 2013 Like your style, DC. And also yours, HSM. Older is Better.... Right MIKolbe? Right Papist?
Nihil Obstat Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 I'll let you know when I am older. I'll let you know when I am older. I'll let you know when I am older. Papist will let you know when he is older.
Oremoose Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 The English language is to confining for me to express my full gratitude for HSM. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 The English language is to confining for me to express my full gratitude for HSM. I apologize for the inconvenience. Have you tried expressing it in the Lambda calculus?
ardillacid Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 HSM tolerated Sidemunch in the classroom for an unknown number of years. Her time in purgatory has been reduced to nothing.
AnneLine Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 oooooh... Now that is an interesting bit of data. But....are you sure it doesnt' belong in the secret lives of phatmassers thread?
homeschoolmom Posted April 5, 2013 Author Posted April 5, 2013 HSM tolerated Sidemunch in the classroom for an unknown number of years. Her time in purgatory has been reduced to nothing. Longest seven and a half months of my life, let me tell you! But I did get a cute picture of him in a tiger costume. ;)
Tufsoles Posted April 6, 2013 Posted April 6, 2013 How is she old? I thought she was young in spirit.
homeschoolmom Posted April 7, 2013 Author Posted April 7, 2013 How is she old? I thought she was young in spirit. "Young in spirit" is code for "old." :|
Anastasia13 Posted April 7, 2013 Posted April 7, 2013 I will praise her when she posts in my thread on my Armenian thread about Pope Francis. Not before then.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now