An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Slap Floor

MIKolbe

workout buddy <_<

sorry, your Highness... I'm been working 12-20 hours a day almost everyday for 3 weeks now.

FWIW, i aint really had time to eat.

mmm mmmm mmm  that's tough.  Don't lose your momentum....

If you have a second, can you check into getting the Phatmassers out of the quicksand in Open Mic?   That might be a quick work out..... Thanks!  see the 'dust can you help' thread....

besides my morning 2 1/2 mile walk, and 20 min exercise video, I mopped, vacuumed, and spot cleaned the carpet. so i allowed myself two glasses of wine at dinner. :)

Working out is over rated. The results, however, are not.

Of course, you could always find a job that involves physical labor and then you'll get paid to "work out".

got really depressed and discouraged today. :( so hard to keep going when results aren't noticeable. how do you do it, Kolbe?

ignorance helps.

some weeks, especially in the beginning.. i did not weight myself... so i didn't know.. i didn't want to know...

I just wanted to do the program and trust that it would work.  When you are as fat as me, you will know when it works...

just keep on keepin on, tbh...

i do drink LOTS of water... get a 25 oz. waterbottle and fill it up/drink it 6-7 times a day. I have noticed that does help especially with the workouts... LOTS of veggies, soem fruit.. lots of salads.. little beef, mostly chicken and fish.. no carbs at dinner, but of for breakfast and lunch...

that seems to work

you can do it... what keeps me going is that i am eating healthier... regardles of if i stay a fat *#&#)@ or not, i AM eating healthier and exercising and that is good...

well, i didn't weigh myself, i looked at myself in the mirror after my shower. that's when i got depressed. LOL

thank you for the "pick me up" advice. :) I am watching portion sizes, etc.

txdinghysailor

I did cardio today for about half an hour, split between the treadmill and an elliptical.  Then I did some chest and abs, then later this evening I swam about a thousand yards.  I'm trying to work out twice a day to really get into shape...

txdinghysailor

Well today was a rest day for me, aka I was too tired to wake up early enough this morning and I'm going to be working all night.  Oh well, that's what tomorrow's for...

I've signed on with sparkpeople.com... and it does seem to be helping... just being reminded to track the food & exercise, and seeing I'm not alone... and I have YOU to thank for getting me started MIKolbe...

now if I could just get over having been sick for a month or more, I'd be set.... hard to work out when you aren't feeling 100%... but it's getting better.....

I don't weigh myself either Red and was feeling depressed yesterday.  I don't notice any difference, but I went on Skype with a friend who is teaching English in South Korea and she remarked that I had lost weight, before saying anything else.  It made my day!  So just because we don't notice, doesn't mean it's not happening I guess. :)

well, i didn't weigh myself, i looked at myself in the mirror after my shower. that's when i got depressed. LOL

thank you for the "pick me up" advice. :) I am watching portion sizes, etc.

That's why I don't shower. :|