• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lil'Nun

• BarbaraTherese

• Ex Tyburn Junior

• EmilyAnn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed, it's disturbing to me that this community is being run down on phatmass when they have no way of "defending" themselves here so to speak. It may very well be that there are problems, but thes

Okay, so here is the 20 million dollar question. Does anyone know if they are open to older enquirers? Y'know, just in case I might, possibly, maybe, theoretically be tempted? Just asking. Y'know, Pur

Eligibility: The Tyburn Nuns consider vocations of all ages. If God calls, who are we to say He is wrong?   http://vocationoperation.blogspot.com/2012/10/community-spotlight-tyburn-convent.html  

A good friend of mine has discerned with them and is very good friends with the sisters (she's on PM actually, kg94). She always said wonderful things about them.

I did enquire with them and still have the materials they sent me, including their DVD, and if you wanted them I would be happy to pass them along. 

A good friend of mine has discerned with them and is very good friends with the sisters (she's on PM actually, kg94). She always said wonderful things about them.

I did enquire with them and still have the materials they sent me, including their DVD, and if you wanted them I would be happy to pass them along. 

Yes, please EmilyAnn that would be wonderful! Is it okay if I send you a PM?  :)

coralieprincess

I visited them just two months ago! I stayed a week and had a lovely time. Very peaceful and beautiful. The nuns are so kind, and there is so much history in their London convent. I could imagine myself there, but God has made it very clear to me that I am a Dominican, not a Benedictine. :)

Okay, so here is the 20 million dollar question. Does anyone know if they are open to older enquirers? Y'know, just in case I might, possibly, maybe, theoretically be tempted? Just asking. Y'know, Purely out of curiosity.  :paperbag:  :pigsfly:

• Like 2

Okay, so here is the 20 million dollar question. Does anyone know if they are open to older enquirers? Y'know, just in case I might, possibly, maybe, theoretically be tempted? Just asking. Y'know, Purely out of curiosity.  :paperbag:  :pigsfly:

Eligibility: The Tyburn Nuns consider vocations of all ages. If God calls, who are we to say He is wrong?

http://vocationoperation.blogspot.com/2012/10/community-spotlight-tyburn-convent.html

• Like 2

Eligibility: The Tyburn Nuns consider vocations of all ages. If God calls, who are we to say He is wrong?

http://vocationoperation.blogspot.com/2012/10/community-spotlight-tyburn-convent.html

I just wanted to add that blog post was written by the sisters, with the help of my friend who I mentioned before (she and I co-write that blog) so it's solid info. :)

Edited by EmilyAnn
  • Like 1