An Old School Catholic Message Board

Avemariapurissima Update

NatalieisCatholic

NatalieisCatholic

Hello everyone! 

Today I attended a girls retreat with the Trinitarians of Mary, and I saw and got to talk to AveMariaPurissima, the phatmasser who entered there last year! (She is now Sr. Teresita!) She's doing really well and she told me to tell you "Hi!" and to keep praying for her. It was so amesome to see how happy and joyful she is. She's at the convent in Michigan. 

God bless! 

:nun:

TheresaThoma

Its always so good to hear from PMers who have entered. I'm really glad that she is happy. Thanks for the update!!

FutureSister2009

How ironic. I was just looking at their community! So much of their website is under construction right now. Kind of hard to interact and get in touch with them

NatalieisCatholic

Its always so good to hear from PMers who have entered. I'm really glad that she is happy. Thanks for the update!!

No problem!  :smile3:

How ironic. I was just looking at their community! So much of their website is under construction right now. Kind of hard to interact and get in touch with them

I'm sure their website will be done soon!  :proud:

That community fascinates me for the simple fact that their veils are extraordinarily long :) I think it's so nice to hear from former PMers who entered religious life.

• 4 weeks later...
Chiquitunga

Their website is already done

http://trinitariansofmary.org/WEBSITE_ENGLISH/ENTER_SITE.html

Is this Sr. Teresita(Avemariapurissima)?

DSC04321%202.jpg

I believe that's someone else. This is AveMariaPurissima - http://www.holyrosarycedar.org/blog/2012/10/12/a-note-from-one-of-our-young-ladies/  She must be a Novice or they receive their names at postulancy. I forget, but I thought a PMer visited them and met Sr. Teresita .. hmm  It would be so cool to see her with that super long veil! :nun3:

ChristinaTherese

I believe that she said she would receive her name at postulancy. Either that, or Mother Whatever-her-name-is had just chosen her name early anyway. At any rate, she told us that her name (Sr. Teresita) had been chosen for her before she entered.

ETA: I probably should have quoted, but that was thinking of responding to Chiqui's post.

Edited by Christina Thérèse

NatalieisCatholic

Their website is already done

http://trinitariansofmary.org/WEBSITE_ENGLISH/ENTER_SITE.html

Is this Sr. Teresita(Avemariapurissima)?

DSC04321%202.jpg

Yes, that is AveMariaPurissima! She is still a postulant. I'm positive this is her, seeing as we talked about Phatmass and everything!  :proud:

When I checked on about 1/2 the pages they were still under construction :( . 

I think they are still working on the website. If you click on the icons for the bottom row on the website, some of the pages should work. :) I wish I could be more helpful!  

Chiquitunga

Yes, that is AveMariaPurissima! She is still a postulant. I'm positive this is her, seeing as we talked about Phatmass and everything!  :proud:

Did you meet her at their house in MI? I thought AveMariaPurissima went to one of their houses in Mexico, although of course she could have been moved. I really thought this was her though - http://www.holyrosarycedar.org/blog/2012/10/12/a-note-from-one-of-our-young-ladies/

Question, by the way, do you know if they receive their religious names when they enter as postulants or when they become Novices and receive the Habit? Thanks! :like:

edit: ah, if you talked with her about PM you must be right then! okay, she must be back in MI now :)

Edited by Chiquitunga

Chiquitunga

I believe that she said she would receive her name at postulancy. Either that, or Mother Whatever-her-name-is had just chosen her name early anyway. At any rate, she told us that her name (Sr. Teresita) had been chosen for her before she entered.

ETA: I probably should have quoted, but that was thinking of responding to Chiqui's post.

Thank you!!! :) Just saw this now :like: