An Old School Catholic Message Board

North Korea Threats

PhuturePriest

Apparently, Obama has been holding secretive meetings with North Korea for months now.

It's no surprise that when you have an inept, inexperienced leader like Obama trying to hold peace talks with a belligerent aggressive dictator, you will wind up with nuclear war threats.

the possibility of a missile launch by nort korea is very high,”Mr. Yum said, according to the Yonhap news agency.

If I had to meet with Obama I would become a belligerent aggressive dictator and threaten nuclear war too :|.

Apparently, Obama has been holding secretive meetings with North Korea for months now.

It's no surprise that when you have an inept, inexperienced leader like Obama trying to hold peace talks with a belligerent aggressive dictator, you will wind up with nuclear war threats.

the possibility of a missile launch by nort korea is very high,”Mr. Yum said, according to the Yonhap news agency.

In what weird, right wing nexus is a second term President anything other than 'experienced?' 

I vote we ignore them.  I'm sick of their bullpoo and word on the street is that China has had about as much of their crap as they can take.  That's very bad news for NK.  

Nihil Obstat

It is a delicate situation. I do not think it would be wise to simply write off N. Korea as simply posturing and making noise, because the stakes are extremely high. On the other hand, they do posture quite a bit, and we should not be flying into a tizzy every time they make an idle threat.

I think the West should just trade the crap out of them and let the market overthrow totalitarianism. :hehe:

One of the fatima prophecies is there will be no ww3.

Wasn't there something about Russia needing to convert to avoid the said Holocaust? Edited by add

BarbTherese

Whatever happens, it is all within Divine Providence - we can be very confident of this. This is not passivity, for Divine Providence asks that we do whatever we can when we can with whatever we have at our disposal.  Success or failure is always in God's Hands alone and His Divine Providence.

Kim Jon-Un might be trying to assert his strength to his people with all the 'shouting and yelling'.  But will he loose face with his people, if with all the shouting and yelling that's all it is and no action?

It is a delicate situation indeed - and possibly open to unexpected consequences through unintended/accidental incident, or 'X The Unknown Factor' in most any situation.

Prayer.