An Old School Catholic Message Board

Your Catholic Iq Score

PhuturePriest

I got a 181. I took it on my kindle so I couldn't scroll through what questions I got wrong, but the sarcasm was pretty grating.

196.  Got the following wrong:

1)  Mixed up the prophets' quotes 

2)  The definiton of procurator, etc. 

3)  The one about the cardinal virtues

I'll take this on Thursday and let you know.  I'm guessing somewhere between 170-180.  What up theology/history majors! 

Calling Islam a heresy, various repeated comments about sexism, stuff like that.  I'm not amused.  (Thought I want my score! Why is it so looooongggg)

Don't have time to take the test now, but . . .

Strictly speaking, Islam is not a heresy, but a false religion that entirely denies Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.  (Heresy refers to Christians who hold false beliefs.)

Basilisa Marie

Yeah, that's why I take issue with it labeling Islam a heresy.  It's wrong, any way you look at it.  

• 4 months later...

195.  Mixed up the prophets, rushed through a question a hit the wrong box, and apparently I messed up the Mass question.  Meh.  Makes me feel better about my degree. 

Lower than 200, higher than 50.

:cry:

In my defense, I would have done better if the questionaire contained hockey questions.

Suggestion:

Make a poll for this thread and get everyone to reply to the poll with their scores - this way we will see the phatmass distribution.

Jsut a suggestion - don't have to take to the bank or anyting like the park or the washroom or stuff...

See this is the problem!  To be a Protestant, there's like ONE QUESTION!  Do you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your own personal savior?  THAT'S IT! YOU'RE IN!  What do we have???  A TWO HOUR TEST WITH POORLY WORDED QUESTIONS!!  And if you screw up the heretical teachings, you're a dumbass!!  REALLY!??! 

Nobody offered me a book.