Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Feel Like A Real Farmer. :|


Recommended Posts

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Ironically enough, after I posted that, my dad sent me a text to tell me to just take it to Napa. lol. 

 

Also, Asiatic Lilies were on sale at Walmart - $2.50 FOR THREE PLANTS. 

 

 

Any type of lilies are my favorite plant in the whole word. (Well, orchids are tied) so I got a whole bunch. I'll probably get more After I get paid. LOL. 

I LOVE LILIES!!! AND ORCHIDS! My two favorite types of flower.

missionseeker
Posted

I got all these for like 25$ 

 

[URL=http://s91.photobucket.com/user/Chant_Chick/media/0C4CF316-0C5F-49AA-A796-602817B48A67-1873-0000021D923B9744_zps8efbdb8d.jpg.html]0C4CF316-0C5F-49AA-A796-602817B48A67-187[/URL]

 

missionseeker
Posted

Today I discovered: 

 

Baby pomegranates

Baby pears

Baby peaches

Baby plums

Baby apples

Baby daisies. 

Baby hollyhocks (one of which is growing upside down, the stem is in the soil, and the seed is sticking up)

 

 

I cannot find the lumber that I want. :( 

 

 

I had to bait a trap with liver. It's a catch and release trap. so not only do I have to bait it with liver which is only one of the top five most disgusting foods ever, I have to deal with whatever thinks that's delicious. So not a happy camper about that. 

 

 

 

Tomorrow I get the dog. 

 

Monday, I get five ducks. 

 

 

One day, I'll catch those cows. They're seriously tearing up my wheat field. 

Maximilianus
Posted

maybe you'll catch a chupacabra

missionseeker
Posted

My trap is too small. 

 

 

 

Maximilianus
Posted

maybe a baby chupacabra then

missionseeker
Posted

only if I can love him and hug him and squeeze him and call him George. 

 

 

 

Maximilianus
Posted

sure, just don't own any goats

missionseeker
Posted

Eww no. I used to have a pet goat. I got over thinking they were cute/fun a long time ago... lol. 

missionseeker
Posted

They smell terrible and they are not very smart. 

Maximilianus
Posted

I'd rather have a baby goat than a kitten

Guest Allie
Posted

I'd rather have a baby goat than a kitten

 

BLASPHEMY :brutebeast:

Maximilianus
Posted

BAM! Baby goat power!

 

 

baby-goat-pictures.jpg

 

missionseeker
Posted

but then they grow up. 

missionseeker
Posted

then they stink and are stupid. They require so much more effort than a barn cat. AND they smell worse. 

 

 

Maximilianus
Posted

then they stink and are stupid. They require so much more effort than a barn cat. AND they smell worse. 

 

 

you say that like it's a bad thing

Maximilianus
Posted

 

goats_&_cat.jpg

 

 

 

see, even cats want to be goats

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...