Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Feel Like A Real Farmer. :|


Recommended Posts

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

A black widow spider has taken up residence in my plum tree. That does not make me happy. 

Eep! :covereyes:

 

A fox ate my chicken. :(

 

 

I'm gonna get that bastard though. <_<

Aww :( I'm sorry about your chicken...

missionseeker
Posted

it wasn't a fox. At least it wasnt tonight. 

 

 

975193_10151629322083497_288772642_n.jpg

Maximilianus
Posted

that's a scapegoat, the fox is off in the woods laughing.

missionseeker
Posted

i disposed of the possum and reset the trap

missionseeker
Posted

Something attacked my chickens while I was gone today. :( one of them has pretty bad injuries. I think something may have like collapsed her airways. :( 

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...