Nihil Obstat Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 I didn't know you were such a raging liberal on the social issues, Nhil. The whole anarcho-capitalism thing did not tip you off? :| Incidentally, your new scores keep you in the same area, and it doesn't seem to make too terrible of a difference. They did not ask any of the really good questions. :sad2: For instance, the question was "Are the rich taxed too highly?" I said strongly agree. I wanted a follow-up question saying "Are the poor taxed too highly", because I would strongly agree with that as well. Then a third follow-up saying "Is tax evasion moral?" YES!
Anastasia13 Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Economic Left/Right: -3.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41
Basilisa Marie Posted April 17, 2013 Author Posted April 17, 2013 You and Truthfinder are almost political twins!
PhuturePriest Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 The whole anarcho-capitalism thing did not tip you off? :| They did not ask any of the really good questions. :sad2: For instance, the question was "Are the rich taxed too highly?" I said strongly agree. I wanted a follow-up question saying "Are the poor taxed too highly", because I would strongly agree with that as well. Then a third follow-up saying "Is tax evasion moral?" YES! My answer to that question would be "Yes -- EVERYONE is taxed too highly!" but they didn't have that answer. They just asked about the rich, which is quite ridiculous.
Vincent Vega Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Economic Left/Right: -3.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36
PhuturePriest Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Economic Left/Right: -3.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36 I'm actually quite surprised (If we are to believe the test is accurate).
Chestertonian Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 I have a hunch that voting "strongly agree" on the abortion question raised my authoritarian" ranking significantly, Really, it should have dropped it, considering that being pro-life should be considered "libertarian."
truthfinder Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 You and Truthfinder are almost political twins! I was hoping someone would join me in near left-wing authoritarian range (social democracy according to that more complicated chart).
TeDeum Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 [url=http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/JimmyMB777/media/pcgraphpngphp_zpsd1476e14.png.html][/URL] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q
PhuturePriest Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q You are quite possibly the biggest failure I've ever seen, and that includes Hasan. Good job at reaching for the stars.
Anastasia13 Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 (edited) Economic Left/Right: -3.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36 I'm actually quite surprised (If we are to believe the test is accurate). I'm actually not surprised at all. I also had a funny feeling he would be more social libertarian than authoritarian and had the ability to be fiscally liberal. Edited April 17, 2013 by Light and Truth
Anastasia13 Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Then a third follow-up saying "Is tax evasion moral?" YES! http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%2013&version=DRA Just saying...
Nihil Obstat Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%2013&version=DRA Just saying... :idontknow: I agree. What exactly do you expect?
Anastasia13 Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 :idontknow: I agree. What exactly do you expect? Obedience to the law as long as it does not contradict God's laws.
TeDeum Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 You are quite possibly the biggest failure I've ever seen, and that includes Hasan. Good job at reaching for the stars. Haha, I think that might have been a bit of an overreaction.
Anastasia13 Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Haha, I think that might have been a bit of an overreaction. Not at all.
TeDeum Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Really? You guys hate that song that much? Well sorry for posting it.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Obedience to the law as long as it does not contradict God's laws. Yes. Again, I am not sure what you are expecting me to say.
Winchester Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 The whole anarcho-capitalism thing did not tip you off? :| They did not ask any of the really good questions. :sad2: For instance, the question was "Are the rich taxed too highly?" I said strongly agree. I wanted a follow-up question saying "Are the poor taxed too highly", because I would strongly agree with that as well. Then a third follow-up saying "Is tax evasion moral?" YES! Or: "Is aggression always and everywhere immoral?" "Can a costume or a title make aggression moral?"
GregorMendel Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Youre on a real "aggression" kick, arent you Winchester? How is intro to philosophy going for you? :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now