An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nun Run Communities

ToJesusMyHeart

You're more than welcome to join us in Ohio! :)

Great :) Is this officially going to happen? And if so what dates specifically? I'll PM you my number so that when you guys know you'll be in Ohio you can text me :)

Alberto Guimaraes

A nun run is where you take a few friends and maybe a chaplain and you pretty much go on a road trip visiting communities.

Thanks!   :nun3:  

Unlikely, in Portugal there are a few religious female communities able to be visited   :sad: , but I' ll try, some day, to do that!   :nunpray:

ToJesusMyHeart

Unfortunate update. I got this reply email from the VD for the Frans TOR:

"Thank you so much for contacting us!  I would love to be able to host this, but it is running into a very full time at our home because are mission houses are returning that week and the following week we have community meetings and a workshop.  I have heard great things about Texas A&M and one of our postulants is a graduate from there, so I would have loved for this to have worked.  I will pray that your trip will come together according to God’s will.  If any of you would be interested in coming on a discernment retreat we have two in Fall September and November and two  in the Spring of each year. 

Thanks again for contacting us!

Blessings,

Sr. Della Marie Doyle
Vocations Coordinator"

So we can pick somewhere else to go. God's will be done! 

Guest Allie

"So we can pick somewhere else to go. God's will be done!"  I don't know how big Ohio is but what about Toledo Visitation Nuns?

FutureSister2009

Bummer. I want to visit the Frans TORs. Oh well. I am talking to Sr. Della Marie next week so I may arrange something at a later time.