Seven77 Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Pham, I just entered a contest to win a much-needed wheelchair accessible van and i need your help! Please check out the following website and vote for me every day until May 10 when the contest ends. Be sure to click on "get an extra vote" before casting your vote! Thanks a lot everybody! I really appreciate it. http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/harold-gomes-silver-spring-md/
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted April 18, 2013 Posted April 18, 2013 (edited) Pax domini harold. I have a friend in australia who is a quadrepleagic he is a faithful christian of the holy catholic church, he was shot in the spine by a policeman without reason and he is going through a lengthy court case against the police. Can you please pray for him, his name is Jonathon Crowley. I will try and remember to vote for you daily Harold. God bless you,your family and friends. Onward christian souls. JESUS iz LORD. Edited April 18, 2013 by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye
Seven77 Posted April 18, 2013 Author Posted April 18, 2013 Thanks pham...you guys are awesome! No doubt Tab, I'll pray for your friend. I can't believe his fellow officer would do such a thing… very tragic. Thanks again everyone for the votes… please don't forget to vote every day! I will keep all of your prayer intentions in mind.
morostheos Posted April 18, 2013 Posted April 18, 2013 Two more votes for you! :) There's a lot more days left until May 10, I'll try to remember to keep voting!
brianthephysicist Posted April 18, 2013 Posted April 18, 2013 Two more votes. Try to keep this bumped on pg 1 because I'm really forgetful lol.
dominicansoul Posted April 18, 2013 Posted April 18, 2013 i think you got two from me....or at least one. :) it says i can vote everyday so i certainly will!!!!
ardillacid Posted April 18, 2013 Posted April 18, 2013 I tried to vote but got the math problem wrong. Sorry bro. :drunk:
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 18, 2013 Posted April 18, 2013 It states I already voted today, but I have not. It's once every 24 hours, so maybe the clock hasn't reset from your vote yesterday?
Papist Posted April 18, 2013 Posted April 18, 2013 It's once every 24 hours, so maybe the clock hasn't reset from your vote yesterday? But I have yet to vote at all. This would be my first.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now