Seven77 Posted April 18, 2013 Author Posted April 18, 2013 Papist: Some people have had that problem for some reason. Did somebody else vote using your ip address?
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 Just voted for 2nd day, got to give 2 votes today. :) Good luck!
Seven77 Posted April 23, 2013 Author Posted April 23, 2013 Thanks for your 2 votes today xTrishaxLynnx! Someimes the 'extra vote' questions can be confusing. I think that today is one of those times...so, in case anybody was wondering, today's correct answer is-- Push/right angle controls
BG45 Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 Voted! (but got the answer wrong for the extra vote, sorry. :( )
Seven77 Posted April 23, 2013 Author Posted April 23, 2013 Voted! (but got the answer wrong for the extra vote, sorry. :( ) No worries...i also got the answer wrong. I don't get why they made the question so tricky today.
Lil Red Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 thanks for helping us with the answer, Seven! :) two more votes from me!
Seven77 Posted April 24, 2013 Author Posted April 24, 2013 Tony, I'm not really sure 'cause there's no way of searching according to the number of votes. After clicking on some of the contestants from Maryland, it looks to me that I might have the lead… but I think that someone from another state has close to 6000 votes or something like that!
dominicansoul Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 6000 votes?? Come on phatmassers, vote vote vote!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now