An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am A Moderator Emeritus

Nihil Obstat

There's times I've been mistaken, there's times I thought I'd been misunderstood. So wait a minute darlin', can't you see we did the best we could?
This wouldn't be the first time things have gone astray. Now you've thrown it all away.

homeschoolmom

There's times I've been mistaken, there's times I thought I'd been misunderstood. So wait a minute darlin', can't you see we did the best we could?
This wouldn't be the first time things have gone astray. Now you've thrown it all away.

Thanks a lot. >:(

If only I had an address to send that fine piece of drinkware.

I thought it was a reality TV glass. It looks like it would be great for lemonade.

So Hassan can be banned by Hasan?

Also Haspan, Haskan, Hasspan, Hasskan, Hassssssssssan, Hasimkiran, Hashiman, etc..

Haspakistan, Hasenfefferan, Hashishan...

And Hashimotosan.

I thought it was a reality TV glass. It looks like it would be great for lemonade.

Indeed it would.

It is double-walled.  So it will keep the lemonade cooler for longer; and will not 'sweat'.

BUT WAIT....there's more....You can also choose your color straw, and even choose a straight or curly straw for your sipping enjoyment.

And to think I defend you against Hasan's claims of your ineptitude...

I'm not the homeless/jobless bum living in DC :rolleyes:

Indeed it would.

It is double-walled.  So it will keep the lemonade cooler for longer; and will not 'sweat'.

BUT WAIT....there's more....You can also choose your color straw, and even choose a straight or curly straw for your sipping enjoyment.

So many choices. It's confusing.