IcePrincessKRS Posted April 30, 2013 Posted April 30, 2013 Some project presentation for a big potential customer on Wednesday in Pitt. I have had zero involvement in the project up to this point. Long story short, I get to make a 7 hr round trip for something that I have no idea what's going on when I can barely keep up with my workload as it it. Can you tell him that you're not comfortable doing it because you haven't been involved and don't know all the particulars of that particular project?
MIKolbe Posted April 30, 2013 Posted April 30, 2013 Some project presentation for a big potential customer on Wednesday in Pitt. I have had zero involvement in the project up to this point. Long story short, I get to make a 7 hr round trip for something that I have no idea what's going on when I can barely keep up with my workload as it it. Have a good cry, then do as your told.
ardillacid Posted April 30, 2013 Author Posted April 30, 2013 Have a good cry, then do as your told. That was my game plan :blush:
4588686 Posted April 30, 2013 Posted April 30, 2013 Tell the man that you ain't gonna be bossed around no more. And then date his daughter.
Amppax Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 Why doesn't Ardill PM Papist? That would save us so much time.
ardillacid Posted August 25, 2013 Author Posted August 25, 2013 So I'm a groomsman in a wedding of a good friend here in a couple weeks. I am told by some people that a card/check is an acceptable present to give. I am not clear on how much a typical gift would be. Please assist.
4588686 Posted August 25, 2013 Posted August 25, 2013 Tell his fiance that you've always loved her and he's been cheating on her.
Luigi Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 Ardill - Boring questions, dude. Practical. I'm sure you need the answers. But boring. Paul Simon - Interesting question, from "Questions for the Angels:" If you fall in love at the bargain store, and you don't get what you bargained for, can you get your money back?
TheresaThoma Posted August 27, 2013 Posted August 27, 2013 For the card/check I would say it depends on what you can afford, give them a nice amount but don't make yourself eat ramen for the next three months to be able to do so.
Winchester Posted August 27, 2013 Posted August 27, 2013 gs;lgfhj ;ewlrk ;lrkng ;lewrkng; lwejhoit532htpi325;tokjheq;lk
Jaime Posted August 27, 2013 Posted August 27, 2013 So I'm a groomsman in a wedding of a good friend here in a couple weeks. I am told by some people that a card/check is an acceptable present to give. I am not clear on how much a typical gift would be. Please assist. Cash works. I sense you could afford $50 That's a respectable amount.
MIKolbe Posted August 27, 2013 Posted August 27, 2013 The aged gentleman above is correct...more or less.
ardillacid Posted August 29, 2013 Author Posted August 29, 2013 The aged gentleman above is correct...more or less. I knew you would come through for me :)
ardillacid Posted August 29, 2013 Author Posted August 29, 2013 Ducati motorcycles...any obvious drawbacks to buying one?
MIKolbe Posted August 29, 2013 Posted August 29, 2013 Ducati motorcycles...any obvious drawbacks to buying one? makes mid-life crisis easier.. ask the aged gentleman above me...
Oremoose Posted August 29, 2013 Posted August 29, 2013 Ducati motorcycles...any obvious drawbacks to buying one? Motorcycles Crashes is an awful way to die. Remember there are stupid people out there. A handful of them are driving. And stupid people don't take well to motorcycles.
ardillacid Posted August 30, 2013 Author Posted August 30, 2013 Motorcycles Crashes is an awful way to die. Remember there are stupid people out there. A handful of them are driving. And stupid people don't take well to motorcycles. No. An awful way to die is to live a mediocre life full of fear.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now