ardillacid Posted August 30, 2013 Author Posted August 30, 2013 Do they go fast? Of course. butthat Hard to argue with that. makes mid-life crisis easier.. ask the aged gentleman above me... Does this mean I'm going to die at 50 if I'm having a midlife crisis right now?
ardillacid Posted November 12, 2013 Author Posted November 12, 2013 yes I got a promotation I don't know what to do :drunk:
MIKolbe Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 must be slim pickins at your job... but hey, congrats
MIKolbe Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 must be slim pickins at your job... but hey, congrats
4588686 Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 yes I got a promotation I don't know what to do :drunk: Come to dc fatty
ardillacid Posted November 13, 2013 Author Posted November 13, 2013 must be slim pickins at your job... but hey, congrats Thanks, babe :)
ardillacid Posted November 15, 2013 Author Posted November 15, 2013 Yesterday. Went to a Pens game :) I'll be in and out of the Pittsburgh area over the next few weeks as I start looking for a place to live. I have an appointment next week to look at a house in Canonsburg...we could meet up!
MIKolbe Posted November 15, 2013 Posted November 15, 2013 Yesterday. Went to a Pens game :) I'll be in and out of the Pittsburgh area over the next few weeks as I start looking for a place to live. I have an appointment next week to look at a house in Canonsburg...we could meet up! They are starting a new phase in my neighborhood. Buy there. I will send Peyton to shovel your driveway for a year!!!!
ardillacid Posted November 16, 2013 Author Posted November 16, 2013 haha, does she know about this deal? :cold:
MIKolbe Posted November 16, 2013 Posted November 16, 2013 she will soon enough... muuuhahahhahahahahaha
ardillacid Posted January 27, 2014 Author Posted January 27, 2014 Question for a friend... How does one go about getting blood out of clothes? :unsure:
PhuturePriest Posted January 27, 2014 Posted January 27, 2014 Question for a friend... How does one go about getting blood out of clothes? :unsure: Burn them, as well as any other evidence that may still exist.
ChristinaTherese Posted January 27, 2014 Posted January 27, 2014 Hydrogen peroxide works wonders. (Note from the stupid: Don't forget what the chemical was and use bleach. It makes things fade quickly when you pour it on generously as if it was hydrogen peroxide.... (It was just my sheet. So it's not like I ruined a shirt or something.))
xTrishaxLynnx Posted January 27, 2014 Posted January 27, 2014 oxy clean I'm so proud of you. Totally expected your reply to say "Give them to a woman to wash." Soak in cold water, pre-treat with either a vinegar/water mixture or diluted hydrogen peroxide, wash in cold water. Repeat as necessary until it's out. If you can find any, hanging in as direct sunlight as possible to dry is supposed to be a good stain-remover. (In a pinch, you could probably even do this inside if you have a good-sized window that gets a lot of sun, so the article doesn't just freeze.) Or just buy new clothes.
ardillacid Posted January 28, 2014 Author Posted January 28, 2014 So my grandma died. I can't make her funeral. I was going to send flowers. What colors are appropriate?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now