An Old School Catholic Message Board

So, We Are Over 10 Years Old...

dUSt

Phatmass started over 10 years ago. Lots of talk among the young people over the years about going to fancy colleges.

I thought colleges are suppose to get you good paying jobs. Where are all those phatmass college grads now? Why aren't the big money donations flowing in?

This is stupid.

MissScripture

Sorry, I went to college, wracked up massive debt, discovered in my last semester that my career choice was dumb and all I wanted to do was be a stay-at-home-mom. I don't get paid for that. :|

Ever check out the price tag of one of those fancy colleges?

Yes, that's why all the smart people don't go to college.

Yeah, I was gonna' say (though it's already been said, I'm gonna' have my redundant say anyway): It's cuz you don't make money going to college. You lose it. By the tens of thousands...

morostheos

I graduated college 9 years ago now, I JUST finished paying off my loans, and I hardly had any compared to most people. :|

Edit: I still can't get the new smilies right...and by new I mean sometime in the last 10 years :|

Edited by morostheos

GeorgiiMichael

Obviously, "Forest" in my post should be read as "Website".

In case that wasn't clear.

I've got a pretty sweet severance package coming down the pipes from the moderator gig I had early last April.  Once the jerk who hired me actually pays me I'll happily give 20% of the earnings to phatmass.

Anastasia13

Phatmass started over 10 years ago. Lots of talk among the young people over the years about going to fancy colleges.

I thought colleges are suppose to get you good paying jobs. Where are all those phatmass college grads now? Why aren't the big money donations flowing in?

This is stupid.

If you help me find a better job, I will donate as much as I can for the first year of the job up to $500.  I'll send you my qualifications. You can hold me to it.

Edited by Light and Truth

I thought this was a page of someone maybe getting divorced like, we are over (finished) (after) 10 years . . . and I was like :O oh noes!

Glad to see it's just our dear leader hitting us up for cash.