An Old School Catholic Message Board

So, We Are Over 10 Years Old...

dUSt

I have a cool job.

But I cant benefit from the $$$$ till my student loans are paid off.

:)

TheresaThoma

Also remember that some of those PMers ended up in Religious Life so they don't get paid anything....

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Phatmass started over 10 years ago. Lots of talk among the young people over the years about going to fancy colleges.

I thought colleges are suppose to get you good paying jobs. Where are all those phatmass college grads now? Why aren't the big money donations flowing in?

This is stupid.

I went to a not so fancy college and I'm working on finishing my degree, but alas I'm still very financially poor, so I donate the richest thing I have for you dUSt...my prayers :saint2:

CatholicsAreKewl

Also remember that some of those PMers ended up in Religious Life so they don't get paid anything....

Exactly. Sometimes, I think dUSt should have invested in an evangelical forum. At least their pastors get $$$$$.

Tell you what, when I become Pope, I'll establish a new indulgence with all the funds going right to Phatmass. Hows that for an investment? 

PhuturePriest

Tell you what, when I become Pope, I'll establish a new indulgence with all the funds going right to Phatmass. Hows that for an investment? 

This is funny, considering I'm the one that is going to be Pope one day. Besides, we've had enough Italian Popes for the rest of existence, anyway. Not only will I make it to where if you donate to Phatmass you get an indulgence, I'll make Phatmass an official fund people can pay for the Church.

Edited by FuturePriest387

I've graduated twice, hoping to a third time.  I've bought a number of albums from you on iTunes though!  But still don't make the kind of money you would hope for to get donations lol.  Though I do hold PM in my prayers and am grateful for the influence it has had in my life and in bringing me to the Catholic faith.

This is funny, considering I'm the one that is going to be Pope one day. Besides, we've had enough Italian Popes for the rest of existence, anyway. Not only will I make it to where if you donate to Phatmass you get an indulgence, I'll make Phatmass an official fund people can pay for the Church.

^

^^^

^^^^^

^^^^^^^

^^

^^

^^

ANTIPOPE!!

:spammer:  

:bash:

:o