An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Internet Is Not The Only Thing That Happened 20 Years Ago...

AnneLine

I just saw this thread.

So glad I finally get to see the clear version of your wedding picture! You made a beautiful bride. So happy.

p.s. I'm also really proud of you for scanning it and putting it online. Good job. ;)

aw.... THANK YOU!

scanned and posted with a little help from my Phamily & Phriends..... AnneLine reluctantly progresses from the Edwardian Era to whatever they will call this one... Perhaps the Phat Era?  Lord knows I am Phatter and... uh... well, yes.... it has been 20 years, and I am a good cook. ;)

aw.... THANK YOU!

scanned and posted with a little help from my Phamily & Phriends..... AnneLine reluctantly progresses from the Edwardian Era to whatever they will call this one... Perhaps the Phat Era?  Lord knows I am Phatter and... uh... well, yes.... it has been 20 years, and I am a good cook. ;)

Darn right. ;)

AnneLine said...

it has been 20 years, and I am a good cook. ;)

ARFink highlighted the above, and added....

Darn right. ;)

Thank you for highlighting that, ARFINK...

Altho.... there for a minute i thought you were commenting that I am uh. a little heavier than those wedding photos?!!!!  

Humph.   VERY uncharitable thoughts!   Now I gotta go find a confessor AGAIN.... sigh!

Guest Allie

I just saw this thread.

So glad I finally get to see the clear version of your wedding picture! You made a beautiful bride. So happy.

p.s. I'm also really proud of you for scanning it and putting it online. Good job. ;)

Me too.  Belated Congratulations!!

Congratulations and happy anniversary! Many years!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuOgYCrsEyg

Thank you, Byz, from me and Mr. AL.    (I've actually sung that in a Byzantine choir at one point... I'm Roman, but have occasionally had my Second Soprano drafted into the Russian army, so to speak.....)

congrats on your anniversary. the pedant in me wishes to point out that the internet started in 1969. Shall I send the pedant in me out for a hike?