PhuturePriest Posted May 7, 2013 Posted May 7, 2013 (edited) Well, I'm guilty of keeping it going. We apologized and stopped hijacking the thread. Sorry again! It's ok by me that they intervened on my behalf. They were just trying to help. I was referring to "ppl" like FP who are constantly calling me and my daddy stinky and gross. "Constantly" is a bit of an exaggeration for the one time I indirectly said that I hated the smell of cigarettes and said the smoke made my head hurt, and then you replied mentioning your father. Edited May 7, 2013 by FuturePriest387
Gabriela Posted May 7, 2013 Posted May 7, 2013 "Constantly" is a bit of an exaggeration for the one time I indirectly said that I hated the smell of cigarettes and said the smoke made my head hurt, and then you replied mentioning your father. And then spent all night calling me stinky when I called you on it. No offense, FP. I still love ya'. And your looks. :-P
PhuturePriest Posted May 7, 2013 Posted May 7, 2013 And then spent all night calling me stinky when I called you on it. No offense, FP. I still love ya'. And your looks. :-P I never called you stinky. I said the smoke on you smells bad. There is a difference. ;)
Mary's Child Posted May 7, 2013 Posted May 7, 2013 1. Pizza or fresh fries just out of the fryer . 2. Curling up with my blanket a book and a cup of hot tea. 3. Watching Emergency http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001709705/534152389_jsmirkbysquad_xlarge.jpeg 4. Sleeping in or just staying in bed. 5. Spending hours on phatmass :hehe:
PhuturePriest Posted May 7, 2013 Posted May 7, 2013 Listening, singing and dancing crazily to One Direction music.
jeffboom Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 Listening, singing and dancing crazily to One Direction music. I would pay to see this.
ploomf Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 French fries Family guy Terry Pratchett's books Gushers Mashed potatoes with a lot of salt
Spem in alium Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 Coffee, it seems. I don't usually have too much of it, but it's 11AM now and I've already had close to 4 cups today. :paperbag:
Anastasia13 Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 Why do people feel guilty about most of these pleasures? Isn't that just giving society too much power to say what you should and should not like? As long as you love God and others, and it isn't a sin, rock it if you got and like it if you like it.
Nihil Obstat Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 Why do people feel guilty about most of these pleasures? Isn't that just giving society too much power to say what you should and should not like? As long as you love God and others, and it isn't a sin, rock it if you got and like it if you like it. I think perhaps Phatmass as a whole has mostly confused "guilty pleasures" with "things that make us happy". :hehe2:
arfink Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 Well, you don't wanna know about my "actually guilty pleasures." Just sayin. :|
Nihil Obstat Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 Well, you don't wanna know about my "actually guilty pleasures." Just sayin. :| Teh Biebs? :|
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now