Spem in alium Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 I collect royal memorabilia and have no idea why. My music taste is very eclectic. My hair is like a lion's mane. My parents are pestering/begging me to cut it. I wake up before the sun does, usually. I'm very productive when it's still quiet and dark. Unlike most of my friends my age, I don't drink, don't frequent pubs or bars and have never stepped foot inside a club. I have a birth defect that paralysed most of my face and messed up my toes. I can kind of smile, but can't frown, whistle, roll my eyes, etc. Zany stuff.
homeschoolmom Posted May 8, 2013 Posted May 8, 2013 But you do! When its gray duck, you can label all the other ducks, too. Grrrrrrreen duck is the best! Blue-eyed duck (lame) Freckle duck (lame) Grrrroovy duck! (now we're talking!)
Tufsoles Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 I drink and prefer Goat's milk. I think that's odd considering very few people like the taste of it.
brianthephysicist Posted May 9, 2013 Author Posted May 9, 2013 I don't like it when my legs feel constricted.
Lil Red Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 it irritates me to have too much on my keyring. i actually took off my car's beeper thingie because it was too much. i have my house key, my car key, my parents' house key, and a key tag (that is about to be taken off because there's too much stuff!)
Nihil Obstat Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 I drink and prefer Goat's milk. I think that's odd considering very few people like the taste of it. I don't like it when my legs feel constricted. Why does having your legs constricted make you not like goat's milk?
CrossCuT Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 it irritates me to have too much on my keyring. i actually took off my car's beeper thingie because it was too much. i have my house key, my car key, my parents' house key, and a key tag (that is about to be taken off because there's too much stuff!) I used to have a ton of crap hanging off my key chain too until someone told me that it isnt good to have something really heavy having off your ignition. I dont know how true it is but I got scared and took lots of things off
jeffboom Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 I drink and prefer Goat's milk. I think that's odd considering very few people like the taste of it. Not many people like human milk very much either.
arfink Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 I don't understand investment. Or finances. Or accounting. Or organized sports. Baseball completely confuses me. I don't understand how people enjoy it. Fantasy sports are even less appealing, taking the worst and most boring parts of accounting and organized sports and putting them together. The appealing part of sports, which is, being able to take a nap on the couch without consequence during the duration of the sporting event, is thus negated. Football simultaneously confuses and concerns me. Take all the faffing about with a ball and confusing scoring systems, and add huge men in colorfully painted modern composite armor engaging in something roughly approximating unarmed combat. And they get themselves injured at an alarming rate.
brianthephysicist Posted May 9, 2013 Author Posted May 9, 2013 I have lycanthropy. Explains the carpet...
homeschoolmom Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 it irritates me to have too much on my keyring. i actually took off my car's beeper thingie because it was too much. i have my house key, my car key, my parents' house key, and a key tag (that is about to be taken off because there's too much stuff!) I need to reorganize my keys. On my main ring I have keys for: Van HSdaughter's car My mom's apt. and building (and her storage locker) Our house Mystery key HSdaughter's car (again-- yes two keys) Four rewards cards for various stores. Fob for the van Too much. Keys for the other cars are on other rings. I would parse some of those off, but I'm always afraid I'll need one, but not have it with me.
brianthephysicist Posted May 9, 2013 Author Posted May 9, 2013 I need to reorganize my keys. On my main ring I have keys for: Van HSdaughter's car My mom's apt. and building (and her storage locker) Our house Mystery key HSdaughter's car (again-- yes two keys) Four rewards cards for various stores. Fob for the van Too much. Keys for the other cars are on other rings. I would parse some of those off, but I'm always afraid I'll need one, but not have it with me. "One day I'll remember why this is here..." I have a very poor sense of smell. It's so poor that I get excited when I actually do smell something, even if it's a bad smell like trash or a skunk.
IcePrincessKRS Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 When I exercise I have to face certain directions in the room or it feels weird and disorienting. I need to reorganize my keys. On my main ring I have keys for: Van HSdaughter's car My mom's apt. and building (and her storage locker) Our house Mystery key HSdaughter's car (again-- yes two keys) Four rewards cards for various stores. Fob for the van Too much. Keys for the other cars are on other rings. I would parse some of those off, but I'm always afraid I'll need one, but not have it with me. I have my car key Matt's key The unlock clicker thingy for Matt's car about 4-5 store discount cards my house key a small ID card holder my ID and Debit cards so I don't always have to take my purse (also easy access without pawing around in my purse when I go through the gate to get on post) And 2 small carabiners so I can take any of those things off as needed (like removing my house key so I can lock up when I go for a walk without taking all my keys) I feel like it's too much but I don't know what I can remove without missing it...
homeschoolmom Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 (edited) When I exercise I have to face certain directions in the room or it feels weird and disorienting. I have my car key Matt's key The unlock clicker thingy for Matt's car about 4-5 store discount cards my house key a small ID card holder my ID and Debit cards so I don't always have to take my purse (also easy access without pawing around in my purse when I go through the gate to get on post) And 2 small carabiners so I can take any of those things off as needed (like removing my house key so I can lock up when I go for a walk without taking all my keys) I feel like it's too much but I don't know what I can remove without missing it... :huh: This is a lot of keys. Edited May 9, 2013 by homeschoolmom
Lil Red Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 I need to reorganize my keys. On my main ring I have keys for: Van HSdaughter's car My mom's apt. and building (and her storage locker) Our house Mystery key HSdaughter's car (again-- yes two keys) Four rewards cards for various stores. Fob for the van Too much. Keys for the other cars are on other rings. I would parse some of those off, but I'm always afraid I'll need one, but not have it with me. :blink: oh my goodness :blink: i just can't even handle reading that. too much.
Lil Red Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 When I exercise I have to face certain directions in the room or it feels weird and disorienting. I have my car key Matt's key The unlock clicker thingy for Matt's car about 4-5 store discount cards my house key a small ID card holder my ID and Debit cards so I don't always have to take my purse (also easy access without pawing around in my purse when I go through the gate to get on post) And 2 small carabiners so I can take any of those things off as needed (like removing my house key so I can lock up when I go for a walk without taking all my keys) I feel like it's too much but I don't know what I can remove without missing it... my mind is boggled right now that people put this much stuff on a keychain. :blink:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 I talk to myself, eat peanut butter, bacon, and banana sandwiches, enjoy my mac & cheese with applesauce on top, and would really like to try fish fingers and custard. Despite all that, I must say: some of the things in the OP's weirdness comic are not weird so much as immoral...
MissScripture Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 On my key chain: My car key and a remote start, as well as a seperate unlock key chain thing Roamin's car key and an unlocked for that A house key A broken house key A key to my parent's house An old key to my parent's house A key to a car that has been junked a carabiner to hold the mess together
Lil Red Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 i'm weird because i will refuse to sign up for things if they are going to give me a key tag. i will also refuse to housesit anyone else's house except my parents' because i don't want another key on my key ring. :|
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now