ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :love: :proud: I love you. :blush: Well golly, you're not too bad yourself!
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 WARNING: This is an extensive list of things that make me an extensively weird person. I'd rather get the majority of stuff down in one post than several posts, so here it goes. I eat raw tomatoes like people eat apples; a carton of grape/cherry tomatoes are like my crack. I was (and still kind of is) a major tomboy. Didn't become girly until freshman year. Despite being a tomboy, I love dresses, and "Say Yes To The Dress" is one of my favorite shows. I'm FAR from being married, but I've already picked out my kids names. I hate cooked or dried fruit. I can only eat fruit in its raw natural form. I love healthy food and being healthy, but I can also eat a crap-ton of chocolate, tiramisu, and cake like it's nobody's business. Pizza, pasta, barbeque, and my grandma's homemade Mexican food are my weaknesses. I hate eating breakfast. I usually could go without food until lunch time, but now that I'm over 18 and my body has changed a lot I have to eat it. It sucks. I don't like hamburgers. I will only eat them if I'm in the mood for one. Same with hot dogs, but I can only eat hot dogs charred or grilled. I don't like condiments. I will only eat ketchup with fries, onion rings, hamburgers, or chicken tenders. I also eat my Chick-Fil-A nuggets plain with no dipping sauces. I hate cold sandwiches, they have to be hot or toasted. And I eat my sandwiches dry due to my dislike of condiments. I've never been a team sport kind of girl, which is why I love swimming and triathlons. People have called me a fish because I love swimming so much. The water is my sanctuary, home, and therapy. I HATE running, but I still do it anyway for my triathlons. I like working out that the gym. Having people around motivates me to work harder, especially if there's attractive guys around. (I know, it's scandalous) I don't drink soda very much at all. I LOVE tea, and I'm VERY picky about it. I hate coffee, the smell gives me a headache. I'm the type of person that hates conflict, so I try to avoid it at all costs by NOT being an outspoken person, unless it's with my family. My interactions with my family are a whole other story. my best friends and some family members and I greet each other with insults. I can quote "Mean Girls" and "Finding Nemo" on demand. I have more guy friends than I do girl friends. I want a job that lets me travel for a living. On the days where I don't feel like looking cute, I look flat out ratchet. I also hate seafood, which is frowned upon coming from a family who grew up on the coast. I keep telling myself I will like it, it looks good and tasty on the plate, and I keep trying it. But every time I try it I'm reminded of why I hate it. I love to cook, but I hate to clean. Therefore I don't cook, even though I love it and I'm good at it. I don't eat bacon a lot, but when I do I'm reminded of how amazing it is. I scream like a little girl when cockroaches are around. Cockroaches and ants pretty much are my worst nightmare. I'm kind of a history geek. I love to sleep. Growing up I would be the first one to fall asleep and the last one to wake up at slumber parties. I'm still like that today in real life. I have to set my alarm clock at least 2 hours BEFORE I have to get up because I press the snooze button so many times, I sometimes can't hear it and sleep through it, and I take FOREVER to get up. I pretty much hibernate when I sleep, and people call me a bear because of it. I'm a stereotypical Mexican girl who comes from a stereotypical Mexican family. I like to put dill pickle chips (like actual pickles) on top of raw slices of tomato and eat it like a tomato/pickle taco. It’s freaking delicious. I have a beanie baby, teddy bear, and stuffed animal (particularly dogs) collection. I have an obsession with NSYNC and Backstreet Boys about 10 years too late. My childhood….. I have thick, coarse, and curly hair. Therefore my hair regimen and routine are very extensive that requires probably way too expensive products that might not be necessary, but I still buy them anyway. I don’t wear much warm colored clothing. I mainly wear blues, greens, teals, turquoises, and sometimes subtle pinks and coral. When I’m sleep deprived, I could be your worst nightmare or I can be chill and think anything is funny. It depends. I tend to be shy when people first meet me, but when they get to know me I can get a little crazy. People say I’m two different people when they see me in school and when they see me outside of school. I tend to keep things I don’t need because they remind me of times, things, situations, and memories. I’m a hopeless romantic, which surprises people because they say I come off as a badass independent woman, which I am also. People say I have the best laugh and that it’s contagious. I’m really good at math, but I absolutely hate it. I like to go to airports because I like to people watch. London Heathrow Airport is my favorite place to people watch. One time I was stranded in Heathrow airport for 10 hours, and after sleeping on the floor there I’m confident that I can pretty much sleep anywhere. I have a broad range of interests and likes, therefore I am very indecisive. I tend to try lots of things and then quit them after a while. I have a love affair with my instruments. Music is my second love. I ALWAYS have to have my ears clean and my armpits shaved. My legs not being shaved doesn’t bother me as much. I like being clean, prim, and proper, but I can handle being in nature, getting dirty, and not showering for a few days. I know all the words to the “Fresh Prince of Bel Air†theme song. I named my Honda Civic Alejandro. I also named my instruments and my computer. I’m from Texas. Nuff said.
brianthephysicist Posted July 18, 2013 Author Posted July 18, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUC_AwTKLic
brianthephysicist Posted August 30, 2013 Author Posted August 30, 2013 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwNJZUZFt-U[/media]
Lil'Monster Posted August 30, 2013 Posted August 30, 2013 I am very weird. I wear my camo hat all the time...well most of the time. I talk to myself and it is very fun to do. After my two little dogs (Duke and Daisy) go potty I sing them a song. When I am doing some serious thinking or I am just dang bored I start scratching my head, my shoulders, or my ears. I name my chickens. ( Just to name a few: Winchester, Dobby, Penelope, Faustina, and John Paul) I do have a hen that crows. She's weird and it can be very possible for hens to crow like roosters. Google it I talk about my chickens more than I should. I sing to my chickens. I am a CHOCOLATE FREAK!! I put chocolate syrup on my cereal, pop tarts, yogurt, pizza, etc. I still have a baby tooth. I can wiggle my ears.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 31, 2013 Posted August 31, 2013 I am a 23 year old guy and I still do a straddle split. I talk to myself as well. Quite a bit actually. Defuses my anger. In fact it's how I keep my apologetics sharp. I prefer a gym ball to a chair. In fact I am on one right now. I can't eat pasta and veggies. I also don't do alcohol or carbonated beverages. Not doing pasta cost me my dream job. I eat a lot of swiss rolls "when they're in season" My boss has a secret stash of them at my house for me and works on weening me when I need it most. I play board games you've never heard of and I play them solitaire. Unless you've heard of pokemon! I want to be the very best... Like there never waaaaaaaaaas. (Tryin to catch em all gets too expensive.) My favorite entree is broiled Salmon. I am usually alarmed that we are having it and am basically apologetic. It cost a mint around here and you've never seen so much off some food go away so quickly. No seriosly. I consider myself a Browncoat, then a Lucashound, then a Trekkie in that order. Oh and don't forget to holla if your a Questerian like me!! I speak 3Cese. People who have spent time texting me or in Phatchat know what I mean. I was diagnosed with "A severe case of Tourette Syndrome" at age 6 but I have a hard time convincing people I know now that I really have it. I think the OCD, ADHD and Anxiety disorder still show quite a bit. Made me a terrible student. That and my Catholic faith are really the only thing I share with my only sibling. She prefers no one know about her disorders though. My best memories with my sister growing up are playing in the snow, playing with Legos, beanie babies, and playing Mario. I think this is my first cell not to have Nintendo's 1-800 number saved as an actual contact. I have the original instructional booklets for NES's Tecmo Bowl and Super Mario Bros. 2 (Which was my sisters game which is why that one is in impeccable shape) both are in operational shape. I live and have always lived in New Hampshire and am a huge Red Sox fan but believe the only thing eviler than the Yankee are the Patriots. Been a Huge Niners fan since the Steve Young era. I was mentally delayed and the doctors told my folks I would never learn to read or write. I currently have one shoe on.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 31, 2013 Posted August 31, 2013 The only condiment I ever ever use is barbaque sause, but I boycott Craft and Heinz and hunts tastes crudey so it's market basket brand or bust. My taste in music is the most bizzare you've ever heard of. I like Christian Metal, Christian Screamo in particular and of course Weird Al. Some other Weird Al esque bands to: like Nick Alexander, ApologetiX, Dan Smith, and Richard Cheese. Country Music is my kryptonite. I'll beg for obscene rap first. aaaah I 'm tired
Julie de Sales Posted September 3, 2013 Posted September 3, 2013 This is probably my first post in Lame board...:) So here it goes: -I also talk to myself, it helps me putting my thoughts in order -sometimes before I go to sleep at night I first take a nap and then I wake up, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, say my prayer, make my bed and then go to sleep for the rest of the night -I find eating boring -I cough everytime I have to say something important -I have the habit of going multiple times to the toilet before going to sleep (I'm working on that) -alone, I can't pray on my knees or standing up, I feel like fainting. -I wear my clothes to extinction -I sometimes wonder what if I would be God...:) -I can't stand talks about diseases because I get the feeling that I have all of them -I have a passion for birds and one of my favourite animals is the chicken :hehe2:
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted September 3, 2013 Posted September 3, 2013 This is probably my first post in Lame board... :) So here it goes: -I also talk to myself, it helps me putting my thoughts in order -sometimes before I go to sleep at night I first take a nap and then I wake up, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, say my prayer, make my bed and then go to sleep for the rest of the night -I find eating boring -I cough everytime I have to say something important -I have the habit of going multiple times to the toilet before going to sleep (I'm working on that) -alone, I can't pray on my knees or standing up, I feel like fainting. -I wear my clothes to extinction -I sometimes wonder what if I would be God... :) -I can't stand talks about diseases because I get the feeling that I have all of them -I have a passion for birds and one of my favourite animals is the chicken :hehe2: Welcome to the lame board!!! :-)
The Bus Station Posted September 19, 2013 Posted September 19, 2013 I intentionally behave awkwardly in social situations just to see people's reactions. If they realize what I'm doing, they laugh. If they don't (which is more common), the resulting tension is irresistably fun. You should try it.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted September 19, 2013 Posted September 19, 2013 I like to base my movements like that of a terminator and have no expression. Most android like behavior will do but I usually go for terminator when I'm that bored/watched to much SciFi. Imitating Spock is lots of fun too.
Lil'Monster Posted September 23, 2013 Posted September 23, 2013 This is probably my first post in Lame board... :) So here it goes: -I also talk to myself, it helps me putting my thoughts in order -sometimes before I go to sleep at night I first take a nap and then I wake up, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, say my prayer, make my bed and then go to sleep for the rest of the night -I find eating boring -I cough everytime I have to say something important -I have the habit of going multiple times to the toilet before going to sleep (I'm working on that) -alone, I can't pray on my knees or standing up, I feel like fainting. -I wear my clothes to extinction -I sometimes wonder what if I would be God... :) -I can't stand talks about diseases because I get the feeling that I have all of them -I have a passion for birds and one of my favourite animals is the chicken :hehe2: YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL IS A CHICKEN???? YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!! I LOVE CHICKENS TOO! I HAVE ABOUT 60 CHICKENS!!! Sorry for the caps I just get too excited about chickens.
Chrysophylax Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 (edited) I love wearing bright colors (yellows, oranges, and pinks). They make me happy and are kind of a comfort thing for me now. The most recent pair of sneakers I bought are black with bright rainbow colored accents and they look amazing. I used to bob my hair every other summer just for a change. Then, three years ago I cut off almost all my hair and felt absolutely euphoric for months afterwards. My avatar's hair is actually almost identical to mine. I sleep with a rosary, a crucifix, and a comfort cross under my pillow every night. I used to put books under there too until one almost hit my sister when it fell in the middle of the night. (I have the top bunk.) My feet are always cold, but I forget to wear socks. I tell people Math is my second language because I like it so much. Most of my family thinks I am outgoing. Actually I always felt like I had to try and be more outgoing because my sisters were so shy. I'm have a tendency towards being bossy. It is really hard for me not to try to take control, so instead I boss myself around. I make myself do my work or be more outgoing than I would like to be. I love swing sets. My dad built one for me in our backyard and I can swing on it for hours, and there I find I can pray really well. A person is never to old to swing. If I wake up early in the morning I am really hungry, but if I wake up later I don't want to eat anything. I am a morning person and a night owl... I don't usually get as much sleep as I should. I can only sleep on my back. But when I am upset or don't feel well I try to take naps curled up in the fetal position... Cramming actually works for me and I don't understand why. It makes college a bit less stressful though. When I feel hurt, I act angry or indifferent and then leave very quickly so nobody will realized that my feelings are hurt. I love reading books and manga, and I love playing the piano, but nobody taught me how to count music until a few weeks ago. And I realized that counting with music really is like magic. I can play anything now! I love really shiny and sparkly earrings! I named/nicknamed my Guardian Angel. Twice. And use both names. I love sentimental music, but the genre doesn't usually matter. One of my most favorite things ever is when I am in our church in the late afternoon and the sun is just pouring though the windows onto the altar. :love: Edited September 24, 2013 by Chrysophylax
TheresaThoma Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 Oh another weird habit I have (which drives my mom NUTS), I often will take off only one sock and leave the other one on when I am at home and it honestly doesn't bother me. Drives my mom crazy because there are always single socks in random places around the house.
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 (edited) I can't study during the day, for some reason my study element is REALLY late at night. I have an unhealthy obsession with cake. I've also learned a lot of other wierd stuff about me when I started college. It kinda freaks me out. Edited September 24, 2013 by LinaSt.Cecilia2772
Lil Red Posted September 25, 2013 Posted September 25, 2013 I can't swing on swing sets anymore, I get motion sick. :-/
Nihil Obstat Posted September 25, 2013 Posted September 25, 2013 :heart: Love the weirdness. ^_^ I watched (some of) that show. :proud:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now