stargirl3:16 Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 That's a good idea raphael. here's my college list: CATHOLIC: Aquinas College, Grand Rapids MI Steubenville(of course) Notre Dame St. Mary's, Notre Dame IN Loyola Chicago DePaul Xavier (also Chicago) NON-CATHOLIC: Michigan State Michigan Tech Hope, Holland MI
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Nowhere else but Notre Dame. If not, I'll fake a head injury and let other people take care of me the rest of my life.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote] Nowhere else but Notre Dame. If not, I'll fake a head injury and let other people take care of me the rest of my life.[/quote] Donny! Donny!
Colleen Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='May 31 2004, 11:07 PM'] If I win the lottery, I'm gonna open a new Catholic University and offer scholarships to all my PM friends! [/quote] yay!
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote]Donny! Donny![/quote] Haha! I get it. From the show "Just Shoot Me."
ilovechrist Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 just shoot me?! David Spade is the funniest midget ever.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote]David Spade is the funniest midget ever.[/quote] "What would you know-an eloquent midget!" -Catullus (loose translation)
voiciblanche Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Midget or not, David Spade is one of the coolest guys alive - seriously.
Carnanc Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Right now I am considering St. John Vianney or the U of M, because they are close by. Some of those other Catholic Universities I have heard about but have never actually looked into.. maybe I should check them out..
ilovechrist Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 1 2004, 09:09 PM'] Midget or not, David Spade is one of the coolest guys alive - seriously. [/quote] i personally enjoyed Joe Dirt.. hysterical.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now