homeschoolmom Posted June 3, 2013 Posted June 3, 2013 This one is a little closer to my reality than I'd like to admit.
Brother Adam Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 This one is a little closer to my reality than I'd like to admit. Yeah...ummm, I'm going to go look the other way now. :) On the other hand the oldest's former teacher says that we are over 6 months ahead of the other students.
Papist Posted June 9, 2013 Author Posted June 9, 2013 http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/07/Report-Growth-in-Homeschooling-Outpacing-Public-Schools
Guest Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 Everytime I see this thread I think it says why are homosexual kids so annoying....Not trying to be funny or mean...Just how my eyes read it everytime...
add Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 Catholic Education in America: Homeschooling is Not the Problem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdiI_CsMUAo
add Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 Why Are Homeschooled Kids So Annoying? sometimes they are spoiled brats or not
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now