An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christian Wrestling Federation

geetarplayer

geetarplayer

Unfortunately, I don't think this is a joke...

[url="http://www.christianwrestling.com/"]Christian Wrestling Federation[/url]

-Mark

geetarplayer

Spreading Jesus' teachings of love through scripted violence... do I have that right? :huh:

-Mark

Seriously, I don't see how beating the life (or pretending to for that matter) out of someone can be used to evangelize.

[POW!] GOD BLESSS YOU!!

:unsure:

[quote name='geetarplayer' date='May 30 2004, 12:24 AM'] Spreading Jesus' teachings of love through scripted violence... do I have that right? :huh: [/quote]
My point exactly ^_^

geetarplayer

I Piledrive you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit!

-Mark

DemonSlayer

Well, I do know that are some Christians in the WWE, like Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero.
But this just seems weird.

Norseman82

Hey, I'm not surprised. There is a Christian boxing gym I sometimes drive past on the NW side of Chicago!

Christian groups are popping up everywhere where you'd least expect it. There is a Christian hockey players group. There is even a Christian crotch-rocket group that I am part of. Unless it's illegal or immoral, don't knock it!!

geetarplayer

No offense, but "crotch-rocket" sounds kind of immoral.

Anywho, I thought I heard something about Eddie Guerrero being Catholic, but I couldn't find anything to back it up. It would make sense, though... he's from Mexico. If anyone happens to see the WWE behind the scenes story on Eddie Guerrero, they might mention it there.

-Mark

[quote name='geetarplayer' date='May 30 2004, 03:08 PM'] No offense, but "crotch-rocket" sounds kind of immoral. [/quote]
Yeah, I'd rather like that term explained a bit more, because when I first read it, the first thought that went through my head was "Perverse?" :huh: What is it?

[quote name='geetarplayer' date='May 29 2004, 11:35 PM'] I Piledrive you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit!

-Mark [/quote]
LMAO!