An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christian Wrestling Federation

geetarplayer

DemonSlayer

[quote name='geetarplayer' date='May 30 2004, 02:08 PM'] No offense, but "crotch-rocket" sounds kind of immoral.

Anywho, I thought I heard something about Eddie Guerrero being Catholic, but I couldn't find anything to back it up. It would make sense, though... he's from Mexico. If anyone happens to see the WWE behind the scenes story on Eddie Guerrero, they might mention it there.

-Mark [/quote]
Actually, I think Guerrero and his nephew Chavo Guerrero Jr, as well as Chris Jericho are Protestants.

DemonSlayer

But Triple H is probably Catholic, since he and Stephanie McMahon were married in a Catholic church.

joemal1117

I wouldn't count on Triple H in the Catholic Circle. He originally hailed from NH and lived here with his first wife (the name escpes me but she was a real populat female wrestler)

As for Christian Wrestling. I'd count it as a good thing. It's kind of lame, but some kids will be reached, and no doubt Jesus will be glorified, and not Vince Mc Mahon. That alone is worth it.

DemonSlayer

[quote name='joemal1117' date='Jun 1 2004, 11:33 AM'] I wouldn't count on Triple H in the Catholic Circle.  He originally hailed from NH and lived here with his first wife (the name escpes me but she was a real populat female wrestler) [/quote]
All I was basing it on is it that he got married in a Catholic church.
He's married Stephanie McMahon, but was dating Chyna before, by the way.

Edited by DemonSlayer