Nihil Obstat Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 That depends on which comes first. I think it mostly depends on which comes last.
WillT Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 I think it mostly depends on which comes last. Assuming both are coming, the one that comes first determines the one that comes last.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 Assuming both are coming, the one that comes first determines the one that comes last. Well then colour me confused.
Byzantine Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 So you're Eastern Rite I take it? Very good. He's becoming one. No, but their vestments are super cool, so I sometimes wish I was. :smile3: Soon... But how was the cinnamon challenge? I don't think it happened.
Clare Brigid Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 (edited) Really, what is with all the sexual innuendo on Phatmass? ("Third base"? Seriously?) I have never seen anything like this on a Catholic forum. I'm definitely not a prude, but it's just bizarre. Is it because these are adolescents? (Frontal cortex not fully developed + raging hormones?) Edited June 8, 2013 by Clare Brigid
Byzantine Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 Really, what is with all the sexual innuendo on Phatmass? It's not usually like this. Something strange may be happening, but I'm not really sure what's going on.
Ice_nine Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 fp I think you were trying to be funny, but this is just awkward bro. A for effort, F for execution. Plus who uses the baseball analogy anymore? I'm pretty sure that died in the 90's for the most part. Let's class it up.
Tony Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 Baseball, anyone? If there's 0 or 1 out, I hope the guy at bat can bunt.
HisChildForever Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 Really, what is with all the sexual innuendo on Phatmass? ("Third base"? Seriously?) I have never seen anything like this on a Catholic forum. I'm definitely not a prude, but it's just bizarre. Is it because these are adolescents? (Frontal cortex not fully developed + raging hormones?) It's not usually like this. Something strange may be happening, but I'm not really sure what's going on. fp I think you were trying to be funny, but this is just awkward bro. A for effort, F for execution. Plus who uses the baseball analogy anymore? I'm pretty sure that died in the 90's for the most part. Let's class it up. Here we go (again)..
WillT Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 If there's 0 or 1 out, I hope the guy at bat can bunt. Me too.
Byzantine Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 Here we go (again).. Hurry! this thread needs videos of cute puppies! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWDc9oyBj5Q
Ice_nine Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 byz I'm reporting that video. It's way too salacious somehow. All subliminal like.
LittleWaySoul Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 Hurry! this thread needs videos of cute puppies! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWDc9oyBj5Q Bahahahahhaha Byz's auto response to any sort of conflict rising rotfl
Lilllabettt Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 (edited) the title of this thread is a good example of how stuff - negativity, happiness whatever -- is infectious and just spreads in an ecosystem. which is why we gotta be on guard about what we put out there. Edited June 8, 2013 by Lilllabettt
CatholicsAreKewl Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 the title of this thread is a good example of how stuff - negativity, happiness whatever -- is infectious and just spreads in an ecosystem. which is why we gotta be on guard about what we put out there. Stop hating on Miles. He's my friend.
Byzantine Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 Bahahahahhaha Byz's auto response to any sort of conflict rising rotfl Well, naturally. which is why we gotta be on guard about what we put more videos of cute puppies out there. FTFY. Happy to oblige. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlPb8vsvcoM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JWXF-Pud4
Lil Red Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 So, tonight, Kate and I started doing the Rosary together for God to guide our friendship in the direction He wants. I skipped second (Playing Bible Apples To Apples) and went straight to third. I am indeed a stud muffin. this isn't funny. sorry/not sorry.
LittleWaySoul Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JWXF-Pud4 Ohmygoodness, this one absolutely killed me. MY FEELS. PUPPY + BABY = AHHHH :love:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now