Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Got To Catholic Third Base Tonight


Recommended Posts

Posted

FP, That is great y'all said a rosary together, but that is all you needed to say. Metaphor was unnecessary. Peace be with you.

PhuturePriest
Posted

this isn't funny. sorry/not sorry. 

 

I don't care. Sorry not sorry.

LittleWaySoul
Posted

this isn't funny. sorry/not sorry. 

 

Can you explain why? I'm not trying to start an argument here-- I'm just at a loss as to how this is so inappropriate, and I'm interested in hearing your viewpoint.

Dr. Bombay
Posted

Although I was initially confused by his user name, I think the kid should be cut some slack.  At least he's involved in a normal relationship with a member of the opposite sex.  It might be prudent to choose a new user name if he's going to continue to speak of his romantic experiences, but it's hardly my place to make that call.

 

Plus, he's not chopping off body parts and demanding to be referred to as a woman.  If someone did that on a Catholic forum (or even a phorum), that would be worth tsk tsking about I think.  Don't you?  Siiiii, of course you do. :)

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Although I was initially confused by his user name, I think the kid should be cut some slack.  At least he's involved in a normal relationship with a member of the opposite sex.  It might be prudent to choose a new user name if he's going to continue to speak of his romantic experiences, but it's hardly my place to make that call.

 

Plus, he's not chopping off body parts and demanding to be referred to as a woman.  If someone did that on a Catholic forum (or even a phorum), that would be worth tsk tsking about I think.  Don't you?  Siiiii, of course you do. :)

Unfortunately it seems that your more recent debut on this forum coincided with a bit of weirdness and tension that has yet to pass. :P

 

In the meantime I would highly suggest familiarizing yourself with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Lilllabettt
Posted

when you say "Catholic 3rd base" you are putting certain things into the atmosphere.  People who see this thread bring the secular 3rd base to mind and then click on it to discover how the "Catholic" 3rd base will compare. 

 

 

Posted

If someone said " Sally Sits Sideways" I'm sure someone would find something inappropriate about that too. people are do dang nit-picky :)

 

Dr. Bombay
Posted

Unfortunately it seems that your more recent debut on this forum coincided with a bit of weirdness and tension that has yet to pass. :P

 

In the meantime I would highly suggest familiarizing yourself with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Ummm....are you a Brony??? :shocking: 

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Ummm....are you a Brony??? :shocking:

At your service.

Posted

Can you explain why? I'm not trying to start an argument here-- I'm just at a loss as to how this is so inappropriate, and I'm interested in hearing your viewpoint.

 

the joke isn't funny if you have to explain it. ;) 

Posted

If someone said " Sally Sits Sideways" I'm sure someone would find something inappropriate about that too. people are do dang nit-picky :)

 

people on phatmass are nitpicky? no.freakin.way! :| 

Posted

when you say "Catholic 3rd base" you are putting certain things into the atmosphere.  People who see this thread bring the secular 3rd base to mind and then click on it to discover how the "Catholic" 3rd base will compare. 

 

i guess Catholic pick up lines are inappropriate too. 

Posted

I don't care. Sorry not sorry.

 

i was joking. sorry/not sorry. (trying to make a point that a lot of people on phatmass are acting really uptight lately.) (and the joke isn't funny if you have to explain it. sorrynotsorry)

PhuturePriest
Posted

i was joking. sorry/not sorry. (trying to make a point that a lot of people on phatmass are acting really uptight lately.) (and the joke isn't funny if you have to explain it. sorrynotsorry)

 

Well, I'm glad you're not being uptight like some of these other people. If this was at any other time nobody would care, but because of that recent thread you have to walk on eggshells to avoid offending someone. I don't like offending people, but if everything offends someone, I don't care if something normal I say offends you.

PhuturePriest
Posted

when you say "Catholic 3rd base" you are putting certain things into the atmosphere.  People who see this thread bring the secular 3rd base to mind and then click on it to discover how the "Catholic" 3rd base will compare. 

 

Mm hm. And that's the joke. It makes fun of the "bases", and it makes fun of Christians. If you can't make fun of yourself, I want nothing to do with you.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Well, I'm glad you're not being uptight like some of these other people. If this was at any other time nobody would care, but because of that recent thread you have to walk on eggshells to avoid offending someone. I don't like offending people, but if everything offends someone, I don't care if something normal I say offends you.



O God, I give thee thanks that I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, as also is this publican.
:hehe:
 
Jokes brah.

Posted

Although I was initially confused by his user name, I think the kid should be cut some slack.  At least he's involved in a normal relationship with a member of the opposite sex.  It might be prudent to choose a new user name if he's going to continue to speak of his romantic experiences, but it's hardly my place to make that call.

You'll get used to it. Welcome to the Pham, btw.

 

In the meantime I would highly suggest familiarizing yourself with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

But don't worry if you don't. I'm not familiar with the Ponies and get along here just fine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just injured my chances of becoming CM, didn't I?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

 

But don't worry if you don't. I'm not familiar with the Ponies and get along here just fine.

 

 

I just injured my chances of becoming CM, didn't I?

I am not sure I can support your nomination now. :|

 

At least tell me which princess is best princess. At least do that for me.

Posted

I am not sure I can support your nomination now. :|

 

At least tell me which princess is best princess. At least do that for me.

Oh that's right you were the one who wasn't nominating, but if you were nominating, you'd have nominated me, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mulan.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...