Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Young Jews, Catholics And Muslims United At Wyd Rio


Recommended Posts

CatholicsAreKewl
Posted

Yes, and I've seen nothing to make me believe Apotheoun a liar, or you to have superior knowledge on the topic.

 

I never claimed either. 

 


Honestly, your posts on it aren't very coherent, and I'm confused myself.  But apparently you're not interested in clarifying or defending your "bigotry and ignorance" remarks, which seemed directed at his posts.

 

It just seems odd for me to explain my discussion with Apoth to you. If you would like to have a chat, we can. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...