Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

southern california guy
Posted

How does it make it easier for her?

I think that it can be quite a culture shock.  She will be more comfortable speaking her native language and it will give her a chance to take a break from speaking english.  Also it shows that you are making the effort to make adjustments for her.  It shows that you care about her and you respect her and her culture.  At least that is my opinion.

Posted

Reminds me of when the conservatives bring up Saul Alinsky.

 

 

Y'all are so cute.

Posted

Reminds me of when the conservatives bring up Saul Alinsky.

 

 

Y'all are so cute.

 

 

Saul Alinsky was never a part of the Democratic party, unfortunately.  Lee Atwater was one of the chief strategists of the Republican party and a meber of the Reagan administration.  

Posted

Saul Alinsky was never a part of the Democratic party, unfortunately.  Lee Atwater was one of the chief strategists of the Republican party and a meber of the Reagan administration.  

tinfoil-hat-2.jpeg

Posted

 

Saul Alinsky was never a part of the Democratic party, unfortunately.  Lee Atwater was one of the chief strategists of the Republican party and a meber of the Reagan administration.  

tinfoil-hat-2.jpeg

 

 

 

 

How is what I am saying in any way conspiratorial?  Lee Atwater was not a minor or fringe figure in Republican politics.  He was a major figure and major strategist.  He was a major force in designing the electoral strategies of two Republican presidents.  Including the current figurehead of the Republican party.  And he is stating explicitly that the policies in question are an attempt to appeal to the racism of the conservative electorate.  

Posted

How is what I am saying in any way conspiratorial?  Lee Atwater was not a minor or fringe figure in Republican politics.  He was a major figure and major strategist.  He was a major force in designing the electoral strategies of two Republican presidents.  Including the current figurehead of the Republican party.  And he is stating explicitly that the policies in question are an attempt to appeal to the racism of the conservative electorate.  

You're getting defensive.

Posted

You're getting defensive.

 

 

No.  I'm just baffled at how weird your claim is.  

Posted

And drunk.  I was supposed to head out and meet people.  I must escape the phatmass vortex.  

Posted

No.  I'm just baffled at how weird your claim is.  

That it reminds me of that stuff?

 

It does.

 

Srsly, y'all are cute fighting over which wing of the AFP is going to take your stuff and give it to their buddies.

Posted

That it reminds me of that stuff?

 

It does.

 

Srsly, y'all are cute fighting over which wing of the AFP is going to take your stuff and give it to their buddies.

 

If you don't want them taking more of it, you're a racist.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

I take from this that I will prop this post the moment props come back.

 

Here's your chance.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

I can't really help but i will open my mouth and say, if your catholic and your parents are catholic i don't see a problem with marrying another catholic christian from whatever race. Perhaps if you marry a catholic christian japanese girl they may soften up eventually on the whole at least she is catholic? And miles i didn't notice it at first but in one of your previous avatars you look heaps cherokee.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...