Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Al, put down your Latin Insults for All Occasions before you get to the dirty comments.
Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Jun 1 2004, 03:06 PM'] I blow my nose at you Phazzan, you food trough wiper!! [/quote] Getting better, but not quite there yet. If I laugh, you fail! [quote]I think I need a new enemy. I've got my eye on Vera, but Luthien looks like a good enemy too. I just can't settle for inferiority. [/quote] Neither can I! The Arch-enemyship wedding is off (for the time being).
Richard Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Richard' date='Jun 1 2004, 03:08 PM'] ...now go away or I will taunt you a second time! [/quote] Aimed at Phazzan, not you Luthien! Curse this broadband with it's fast posting!
theculturewarrior Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote]preferiria ser una amiga y no enemiga[/quote] Bueno, sean (tu y HSM) my amiga/enemiga. Las quiero a pesar de todo! :wub:
homeschoolmom Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Poor Phazzan... this thread is no longer about him...
Luthien Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 (edited) [quote]HSM, Vera, you all are my new enemies. I just won't settle for less.[/quote] I feel looked over TCW. Oh well, some people wouldnt know majesty if it came up to them and bite them in the face. Edited June 1, 2004 by Luthien
Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Richard' date='Jun 1 2004, 03:06 PM'] Worst insult for an attention seeking, big ego... ..ignore them and stop replying! [/quote] Obviously they've failed in this, and only served to reinforce my already huge ego, hence make it larger. Their attempts to bring me down are pathetic, but it's what I expected from these inferior evolutionary throwbacks.
homeschoolmom Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Jun 1 2004, 03:11 PM'] Oh well, some people wouldnt know majesty if it came up to them and bite them in the face. [/quote] I just might...
ilovechrist Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 i know the spanish cuss words.. but since everybody else here also hablas espanol, i cannot post it. so.. you're a LOSER.
homeschoolmom Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 1 2004, 03:10 PM'] Bueno, sean (tu y HSM) my amiga/enemiga. Las quiero a pesar de todo! :wub: [/quote] :wub:
theculturewarrior Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 I didn't know you were interested, Luthien! [quote]I feel looked over TCW. [/quote] Don't worry. There's enough of my enmity to go around. :wub: :wub: :wub:
Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 1 2004, 03:13 PM'] i know the spanish cuss words.. but since everybody else here also hablas espanol, i cannot post it. so.. you're a LOSER. [/quote] That's the worst insult so far. Man, this is just no challenge, but such was expected from these inferior beings that regularly contribute to Phatmass.
Aloysius Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 1 2004, 03:09 PM'] Al, put down your Latin Insults for All Occasions before you get to the dirty comments. [/quote] hehe... srry... :ph34r: got out of control in the heat of the moment the Caesar 1 was cool though Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!
Colleen Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 I think it's interesting that [i]Phazzan[/i] rhymes with [i]spazzin'[/i].
Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jun 1 2004, 03:22 PM'] I think it's interesting that [i]Phazzan[/i] rhymes with [i]spazzin'[/i]. [/quote] Pathetic! Phazzan (Phar-zarn) doesn't rhyme at all with Spazzin (Spaz-zin). That's like saying Colleen rhymes with smelling. Rolleyes...
VeraMaria Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 1 2004, 05:10 PM'] Bueno, sean (tu y HSM) my amiga/enemiga. Las quiero a pesar de todo! :wub: [/quote] :wub: muy bien enemigos/amigos para siempre!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now