VeraMaria Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 lol wow, Phazzan, you've been on ALL DAY since abput...ummm 2 pm
Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 1 2004, 05:52 PM'] lol wow, Phazzan, you've been on ALL DAY since abput...ummm 2 pm [/quote] No I've lived through the night at uni. I'm still doing an essay that was due last week. VeraMaria, you've been on as long as I have. If you guys just went away and left me alone, I'd be home in bed by now, but no, you had to stay and bait me.
VeraMaria Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 1 2004, 07:55 PM'] VeraMaria, you've been on as long as I have. [/quote] not really...i got a ton of stuff done today...
Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 1 2004, 05:57 PM'] You tell ME to shut up?? [/quote] Go away! :angry:
Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 Sigh, what an exhausting day. I got fark all done on my essay, and it's already 3 days late. That means I lose 30%, but you know how it goes. Ah well, see you tomorrow.
azaelia Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 (edited) [gasp] I MISSED it?? I wanted to make fun of Phazzan Ah well... Tomorrow is another day. Edited June 1, 2004 by azaelia
theculturewarrior Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 BUMP! (I think I will bump this one many times. )
theculturewarrior Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I'd wager that I'm superior to Phazzan in grades, or if not, I will be soon. :laugh: 30% off? el pobrecito
theculturewarrior Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 That was mean. Sorry, Phazzan. I'm sure my grades aren't terribly superior to yours.
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I think the words superior and inferior have been overused in this thread...
theculturewarrior Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 That's true. Sorry. I was just looking for a nice way to say "better than," because I didn't want to hurt Phazzan's feelings.
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 yeah, I guess since this IS the superior/inferior thread the words may be used over and over
Phazzan Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 2 2004, 09:51 AM'] That was mean. Sorry, Phazzan. I'm sure my grades aren't terribly superior to yours. [/quote] CW, you don't know when to stop do you? This thread died ages ago, yet here you are still ranting on about superior this, superior that, inferior this, inferior that, this post lost its momentum a long long time ago. I don't mind a bit of a joke everynow and then, but you just kept draaaaaaaaaaaggin this one on, and I felt it was time to tell you to stop, as I'm sure every Phatmasser by now is sick of this thread by now. Give it up man, it's over, move on...
theculturewarrior Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote]Give it up man, it's over, move on... [/quote] You're right...I'm turning over a new leaf...next time somebody asks me to insult them...I'm going to say no way!
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 hmmm..allright...is this thread officially closed??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now