HisChildForever Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 Seriously? That thread was closed for a reason.
Amppax Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 NO U HCF- The reason it was closed was length, nothing else.
MithLuin Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 Quick! Everybody hide the v-cards! Why? Why, Roamin? Was this...necessary? Good idea... bad idea....
CatholicsAreKewl Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 Continue discussion! This is why you're in my top 1.
polskieserce Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 Well part 1 is already the hottest thread on the entire forum. Any unanswered questions that people want clarification on from part 1?
Roamin Catholic Posted August 6, 2013 Author Posted August 6, 2013 Well part 1 is already the hottest thread on the entire forum. Any unanswered questions that people want clarification on from part 1? Why 5'4" as the shortie cut off?
polskieserce Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 Why 5'4" as the shortie cut off? It's just a matter of physical attraction. I'm not physically attracted to short girls. In order for a marriage to work, there has to be physical attraction. It is not the ONLY element needed for a successful marriage, but it is an indispensable element. This is also the same reason why I want a white girl. I don't feel any physical attraction towards girls of other races.
Roamin Catholic Posted August 6, 2013 Author Posted August 6, 2013 Sigh.......but why is 5'4" themagic number?
Selah Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 Yoko is not pleased that you deleted her. Yoko DESTROY.
CrossCuT Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 It's just a matter of physical attraction. I'm not physically attracted to short girls. In order for a marriage to work, there has to be physical attraction. It is not the ONLY element needed for a successful marriage, but it is an indispensable element. This is also the same reason why I want a white girl. I don't feel any physical attraction towards girls of other races. To each his own, I guess I cant expect you to like me very much since Im 5'2 Oh well! IM AWESOME ANYWAY Maybe you just dont feel any physical attraction to them YET. I get what youre saying but I also truly believe that you can be WAAAAAY more strongly attracted to someone for their personality and other type qualities. The relationship with my boyfriend started online and was 0% physical for the first 10 months we knew each other. I think emotional attraction can influence physical attraction to a very large degree.
CatherineM Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 My husband wanted a woman who is at least 6 feet tall. He settled for me. He calls me a shrimp. I was over 5'4" by the time I was 9 years old.
arfink Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 Yes, we will be very upset because a totally useless thread got closed, but rather than let this one play out in a natural way we'll just delete everything. That sounds like a great idea. :|
polskieserce Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 Sigh.......but why is 5'4" themagic number? Simple, because I am 6'1" and 7 inches is the max difference I want between me and my partner. My husband wanted a woman who is at least 6 feet tall. He settled for me. He calls me a shrimp. I was over 5'4" by the time I was 9 years old. Everyone has their wants. If he was willing to accept someone shorter, then it's fine as long as he is happy. I'm really not feeling short girls, so it's unlikely to happen with me.
Tufsoles Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 Seriously? That thread was closed for a reason. I agree.
CrossCuT Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Polskie didnt reply to my comment!!!! Is it because Im short?
polskieserce Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 To each his own, I guess I cant expect you to like me very much since Im 5'2 Oh well! IM amesome ANYWAY Maybe you just dont feel any physical attraction to them YET. I get what youre saying but I also truly believe that you can be WAAAAAY more strongly attracted to someone for their personality and other type qualities. The relationship with my boyfriend started online and was 0% physical for the first 10 months we knew each other. I think emotional attraction can influence physical attraction to a very large degree. I will see what happens as time goes on. I agree that as time passes, emotional attachment develops as well. But the physical attraction has to be there for me, otherwise nothing will happen. Polskie didnt reply to my comment!!!! Is it because Im short? Lol, happy now?
MithLuin Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Ethiopian girls, man. Ethiopian girls. Trust me when I say that men of other races find them attractive. VERY attractive. What, you thought I was going to post a picture of a 'hot girl'? No way. Just a cute adorable kid for you to awwww over ;). But the women there are very beautiful. Okay, fine, I'll let you read about an Ethiopian model if you like: http://www.ethiopianreview.com/content/4319
HisChildForever Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Do tampons disqualify a virgin from Pokie's list?
Recommended Posts