polskieserce Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Ethiopian girls, man. Ethiopian girls. Trust me when I say that men of other races find them attractive. VERY attractive. What, you thought I was going to post a picture of a 'hot girl'? No way. Just a cute adorable kid for you to awwww over ;). But the women there are very beautiful. Okay, fine, I'll let you read about an Ethiopian model if you like: http://www.ethiopianreview.com/content/4319 Like I said before, just not feeling it. Let me find some pics of what I would call attractive
HisChildForever Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Needs moar DUCKFACE! Yeah, I'm not impressed... Neither is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood (imo):
polskieserce Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 I Yeah, I'm not impressed... Neither is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood (imo): I'm not digging her. I don't like her face as much. But regardless of what type of white girl we are talking about, they are all still exponentially better looking than any of the Ethiopian girls some of you mentioned.
HisChildForever Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 I'm not digging her. I don't like her face as much. But regardless of what type of white girl we are talking about, they are all still exponentially better looking than any of the Ethiopian girls some of you mentioned. ...........
MithLuin Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 (edited) Haha, when is the last time you saw an Ethiopian girl in real life? I don't hear white men complaining about their looks, that's for sure! And since it's a country of 85 million people, it does seem more than a bit silly to write them off just because of *one* picture I posted of a kid 'not doing much' for you. But if you're interested in finding a white Polish Catholic virgin girl who is at least sixty four inches tall...well, good luck. You have fun with that. Edited August 7, 2013 by MithLuin
Norseman82 Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 But if you're interested in finding a white Polish Catholic virgin girl who is at least sixty four inches tall...well, good luck. Well, he WILL have competition if he comes to Chicago... :flex2:
Jesus_lol Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Taller than you Polskie by an inch, and Ive dated girls a fair bit shorter than 5'4". a 13 inch difference is a lot but it is in no way a problem. My fiancee isnt quite that short, but in no way is a tall woman and everything works out pretty awesomely :)
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Haha, when is the last time you saw an Ethiopian girl in real life? I don't hear white men complaining about their looks, that's for sure! And since it's a country of 85 million people, it does seem more than a bit silly to write them off just because of *one* picture I posted of a kid 'not doing much' for you. But if you're interested in finding a white Polish Catholic virgin girl who is at least sixty four inches tall...well, good luck. You have fun with that. You forgot career oriented and mentally stable.
KnightofChrist Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 it does seem more than a bit silly to write them off just because of *one* picture I posted of a kid 'not doing much' for you. Frankly I wonder if it was just the color of her skin that 'didn't do it for him' than her age. Children should be seen as unattractive not because of their skin color but because they are kids.
polskieserce Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Taller than you Polskie by an inch, and Ive dated girls a fair bit shorter than 5'4". a 13 inch difference is a lot but it is in no way a problem. My fiancee isnt quite that short, but in no way is a tall woman and everything works out pretty awesomely :) I dated one short one a few years back and I wasn't digging it. As long as you are happy with the person you are with, it's fine. But for me personally, I don't want a huge gap. You forgot career oriented and mentally stable. I didn't forget that stuff. Lol part 1 had a pretty intense discussion about the mentally stable part. Career oriented is a given since both partners have to work to make ends meet. Frankly I wonder if it was just the color of her skin that 'didn't do it for him' than her age. Children should be seen as unattractive not because of their skin color but because they are kids. Well obviously she is extremely young and that is another turnoff. But I have seen plenty of black girls my age and I can say with 100% certainty that I'm just not attracted to them. I just don't swing that way.
arfink Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 Well, he WILL have competition if he comes to Chicago... :flex2: Yeah, what with all the Old Ones. I hear they sacrifice virgins...
Lil Red Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????
Lil Red Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 (edited) I I'm not digging her. I don't like her face as much. But regardless of what type of white girl we are talking about, they are all still exponentially better looking than any of the Ethiopian girls some of you mentioned. Edited August 7, 2013 by Lil Red
CatholicsAreKewl Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 You forgot career oriented and mentally stable. Those two things are overrated.
Recommended Posts