Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finding Other Catholic Virgins Part 2!


Recommended Posts

Posted

This isn't gonna happen to me

 

BiracialSweetie_gif.gif

 

tumblr_m3f222Ep3B1qir4edo1_500.gif

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

httpiperezhiltoncomwpcontentuploads20130

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

LOLno.gif

Posted

This isn't gonna happen to me

 

BiracialSweetie_gif.gif

 

stop.gif

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

tv-addiction-emma-stone-meh-gif.gif

polskieserce
Posted

tumblr_mjsgmhFb3a1ry4q0lo1_400.gif

 

Lol you guys are the ones who OD on the gifs.  I'm just poking fun at a few of you for this nonsense at this point.  Everyone has said everything they had to say and stated all of their points.  Now if you excuse me, I have things to get done.

Posted

This isn't gonna happen to me

 

BiracialSweetie_gif.gif

 

tumblr_lk4sj7BjDe1qcdwevo1_500.gif

Posted

Lol you guys are the ones who OD on the gifs.  I'm just poking fun at a few of you for this nonsense at this point.  Everyone has said everything they had to say and stated all of their points.  Now if you excuse me, I have things to get done.

 

confused.gif

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

2_gif.gif

Posted

Now if you excuse me, I have things to get done.

 

lucille-bluth-flail.gif

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Lol you guys are the ones who OD on the gifs.  I'm just poking fun at a few of you for this nonsense at this point.  Everyone has said everything they had to say and stated all of their points.  Now if you excuse me, I have things to get done.

292s36a.gif

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

HALE-NO.gif

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Lol you guys are the ones who OD on the gifs.  I'm just poking fun at a few of you for this nonsense at this point.  Everyone has said everything they had to say and stated all of their points.  Now if you excuse me, I have things to get done.

 


tumblr_mdd46e5AAV1qmy8hdo1_500.gif

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

blind-melon-no-rain-bee-girl-gif.gif

Posted

Lol you guys are the ones who OD on the gifs.  I'm just poking fun at a few of you for this nonsense at this point.  Everyone has said everything they had to say and stated all of their points.  Now if you excuse me, I have things to get done.

 

tumblr_lrs97jJHzh1r3v6f2o1_400.gif

Posted

Lol you guys are the ones who OD on the gifs.  I'm just poking fun at a few of you for this nonsense at this point.  Everyone has said everything they had to say and stated all of their points.  Now if you excuse me, I have things to get done.

 

emma-bored.gif

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

 I have things to get done.

 


tumblr_lyu43p6h7w1r24gtmo1_500.gif

Posted

Lol you guys are the ones who OD on the gifs.  I'm just poking fun at a few of you for this nonsense at this point.  Everyone has said everything they had to say and stated all of their points.  Now if you excuse me, I have things to get done.

 

tumblr_inline_mpmbvhzf7z1qz4rgp.gif

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

bye-bye-bye-o.gif

Posted

Lol you guys are the ones who OD on the gifs.  I'm just poking fun at a few of you for this nonsense at this point.  Everyone has said everything they had to say and stated all of their points.  Now if you excuse me, I have things to get done.

 

rE6mrU1.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...