Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What country are you from?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

I'M FROM TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Houston to be more specific, Southern US. I'm sooooooo excited... Miss USA got 1st runner up in Miss Universe (OKAY, all you Aussies can stop laughing!!!!!)

Posted (edited)

OMG, you know why? huh? HUH????? :P


Because most of the organizers and people watching are american, and if they don't at leats put Miss America in the top 5 then they loose tons of money. That's why. :angry:



lol, sorry, it's just that me and my mom watched it yesterday, and so many others were more qualified then Miss America and others, like Miss Mexico, weren't too qualified either but they have to put them on because if not they loose money :angry:


sigh

wow, I'm sleep-deprived too...lol

Edited by VeraMaria
Posted

[quote name='~*AnCoRa33*~' date='Jun 2 2004, 09:11 AM'] I'M FROM TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Houston to be more specific, Southern US. I'm sooooooo excited... Miss USA got 1st runner up in Miss Universe (OKAY, all you Aussies can stop laughing!!!!!) [/quote]
Well we got first! :cool:

BeenaBobba
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 2 2004, 07:53 AM'] If it's pronounced Bris-burn, why is it spelled Bris-bane? [/quote]
Yeah! Stupid Australianites! ;)

God bless,

Jen

BeenaBobba
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 2 2004, 07:49 AM'] Yes Jen, I have!

When I was a kid, back in oh about 1994, me and the family went up sunny QLD to spend holidays with some rellies. We went to Australia Zoo and there we met the Croc Hunter, Steve Irwin himself taking on the big guys! This was before he was famous though. :(

[/quote]
That's cool! What was he like? Is he as hyper in real life? :lol:

God bless,

Jen

Posted

You wouldn't believe it Jen, HE'S JUST LOIKE ME!!!!

CROIKEY!!!!!

stargirl3:16
Posted

hmm...can you say "wacko"...

Posted

wacko = :wacko:

Posted

No, that is too challenging.

Posted

Nah seriously Jen, I was only a little fella when I saw him, so I can't really remember. I do however vaguely remember watching him take on a massive croc, and we there for like half an hour waiting to see what he was going to do, but he wussed out and everyone booed (okay they didn't boo, but everyone was really let down by Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter). I also vaguely remember his wife, Terri or whatever, but she just stood there looking as clueless as always, so I didn't take much notice of her.

Posted

I'm in the U.S ... wayyyy out in Montana.

Posted

It's all americans, i tell you

*vera hides*

ilovechrist
Posted

Americans rock socks.
NC representin! in the boonies, and we call our lil part of the woods Horse Shoe (why.. i haven't found out why yet).


the Miss Universe pageant was horrible. the judges never pick the right one. Austrailia was nice, but i don't think any of the top 5 deserved to be there... yes even Miss USA.

Posted

I liked Miss India

and last year's winner, Ms. Dominican republic was the bEST, i liked how she thanked God when she talked to the hosts :cool:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 2 2004, 07:01 AM'] Well, HSM, you're not supposed to emphasise every friggin syllable, like what you stoopid Americans do all the time. :rolleyes:

Just say it casually, and then you will understand! [/quote]
Why do you idiot Aussies pronounce letters that aren't even in the word? :P

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='~*AnCoRa33*~' date='Jun 2 2004, 10:11 AM'] I'M FROM TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Houston to be more specific, Southern US. I'm sooooooo excited... Miss USA got 1st runner up in Miss Universe (OKAY, all you Aussies can stop laughing!!!!!) [/quote]
I love Houston.... I'm trying to twist my husband's arm into taking a trip down there... someday... probably won't happen this year, though, maybe next year some time (too many weddings we have to travel out of state for this summer/fall). I have relatives who live down there. Go to the Hobbit Cafe! Yum....

Posted

that croc hunter is fake, i had to research him for one of my english outcomes

Fides_et_Ratio
Posted (edited)

I'm in the USA-- Ohio, to be exact (for school, and for home, though school is 3 hours away!) However, next semester I'll be studying abroad in Austria, and depending on how well I like it there, I might be changing addresses! ^_^

Edited by Fides_et_Ratio
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I live in Ohio, too. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...