Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What country are you from?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Fides_et_Ratio
Posted

Cool. Near central Ohio or Steubenville, by any chance?

Norseman82
Posted

I am from the EXTREMELY FAR northwest side of Hammond, IN.

In other words, I'm from Chicago!!!

cantstopdancin9
Posted

I'm from TEXAS! HoooooooWWWWWWdy!

crusader1234
Posted

Oh, Canada
Terre de nos aieux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!
Car ton bras sait porter l'epee,
Il sait porter la croix!
Ton histoire est un epopee
Des plus brilliants exploits
Et ta valuer, de foi trempee
Protegera nos foyers et nos droits
Protegera nos foyers et nos droits

DemonSlayer
Posted

I'm from Western Australia.

Posted

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Jun 3 2004, 02:25 AM'] I'm from Western Australia. [/quote]
Which country is that in?

Posted

I think the Australian accent is hilarious

But then I have an slight but extremely weird accent when I speak English, so I'm not one to talk...(Portuguese-sounding spanish with a bit of german mixed in, add that to english, thats what i sound like)

But people like my accent...they say it's "musical" and very slight, but I hate it and want to get rid of it becasue people immediately know I'm not from the US and start telling me I;m a terrorist :wacko:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I'm in the States with hubby...

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Vera: Bah on those people!

Posted
:wacko:

yeah

I feel a rant coming on... :ph34r:
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:laugh:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I wish my answer was Ireland...at least abortion is still illegal (though it doesn't appear to be so for long...)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' date='Jun 2 2004, 11:37 PM'] Cool. Near central Ohio or Steubenville, by any chance? [/quote]
IN Steubie. :)

(PS-- I didn't mean to offend any Aussies out there when I said "idiot" I was just teasing Phazzan because he called us "stoopid Americans", so if I offended I am heartily sorry!)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

We :wub: you, Katie!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Awwww..... I :wub: you too. :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Did you see my, Katie Please don't hurt me thread?

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Yeah, I just did. lol

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:laugh: I know...I just saw that you saw it... :laugh:

Posted

I'm from London, and one of the small but growing band of elite British members of Phatmass.........RandomProddy, Richard, where are you? ;) :D

A gentle reminder that [b]none[/b] of you colonials pronounce your words right....

:rotfl:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted
:sadder: Yes we do!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...