Aloysius Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 i want to marry a girl and have kids and have a family and we'd be a really good Catholic family and we'd have our own country and i'd be king and she'd be queen and our son would be heir to the throne and i could raise him to be a good king. :king: :queen: now i just wish i was attracted to girls... also, i hate the times we live in give me the days of chivalry and knights and kings and kingdoms anyday. is this the second thread i started where i ended up ranting about how i wanna start my own country? blah.
voiciblanche Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I wish I could be married and have kids and be a nun and be a good Catholic politician at the same time...alas...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Ditto on all counts! I don't mean I'm in the same situation, but I wish you could have a family and stuff, too. Stupid original sin and its manifestations! You're an honorable young fellow and I would hail your line as royalty for generations! But then the Clan Murchadha would grow strong and arrange a coup...mwahahahahahahahaha!
Aloysius Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 you won't be able to defeat me! The entire country will be loyal and any dissident group you have would be revealed at the start by my loyal spies, we'd have you arrested for treason before you even thought up your plan.
voiciblanche Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Lol. Can I be one of your spies? That'd be awesome.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote]you won't be able to defeat me! The entire country will be loyal and any dissident group you have would be revealed at the start by my loyal spies, we'd have you arrested for treason before you even thought up your plan.[/quote] Ah, don't worry...Murchadha is my proper surname and our motto is "Fortis et Hospitalis"-Strength and Hospitality. It's the other half of my Irish blood you have to worry about...the Northern Irish part...the motto is "Vincere vel Mori"-To conquer or to die.
Aloysius Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 I think i have all Southern Irish blood... i win. Ireland long a province be, a nation once again!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote]Ireland long a province be, a nation once again![/quote] I like Southern Ireland better anyway! My family hails from counties Cork and Armaugh...Cork rules...well, at least I'd say that if I'd ever been there... Erin Go Braugh!
Aloysius Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 yeah, Southern Ireland rules. well, we're Catholic, we havta say that right? (lol as if "Catholic" and "Protestant" in Northern Ireland were really still just religious terms instead of political) you wanna plan a coupe and take over Athanasia? Fabriacate diem, punk.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote]Fabriacate diem, punk.[/quote] Actually, that's when you're addressing more than one person. Now I KNOW you're using a Latin Insults book! Their insults usually aren't all that accurate! Fabrica diem meam, barcala!
Aloysius Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 i was talking to your entire group of dissenters
theculturewarrior Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I want to do what God has planned for me. (Marriage, priesthood, or single life.) It's just that I'm not sure what it is, and I'm not sure I'm going to like it when I find out.
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 2 2004, 05:10 PM'] I wish I could be married and have kids and be a nun and be a good Catholic politician at the same time...alas... [/quote] sounds soo much like me!!
Colleen Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 2 2004, 03:23 PM'] Ah, don't worry...Murchadha is my proper surname and our motto is "Fortis et Hospitalis"-Strength and Hospitality. It's the other half of my Irish blood you have to worry about...the Northern Irish part...the motto is "Vincere vel Mori"-To conquer or to die. [/quote] Micah, you have both Northern and Southern Irish ancestors? That's so cool. I do too. I'm liking this country idea.
Sojourner Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 2 2004, 03:54 PM'] I want to do what God has planned for me. (Marriage, priesthood, or single life.) It's just that I'm not sure what it is, and I'm not sure I'm going to like it when I find out. [/quote] I think you will like it when you find out ... if you're truly seeking God with all your heart, you're happiest when you are following His will for your life, even if it's not something that you'd have originally thought would make you happy. (Does that make sense? It feels a little convoluted )
Aloysius Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 i kinda wanna be an Eastern Rite priest no offense, but i think the Latin Rite has been invaded by too many liberal nutjobs. lol... i guess that doesn't give you the excuse to just run away from the Rite (cause the Latin Rite is/can be a beeeaaautiful rite) but the Eastern Rite would be an coool vocation... i just gotta learn some eastern language haha... maybe don't take any of this seriously, because in this phantasy world i'm creating i'm gonna be a Married Meronite Rite Catholic Priest who's king of the Country of Athanasia sending out missionaries to Europe... hehe... that'd be sooo awesome but it's soooo a dreamworld
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I want to be a whole bunch of things at the same time...a sister, a wife and a mother, a Catholic politician, a volunteer for life at Mother Teresa's homes in Calcutta, a writer, a teacher, an actress and a singer....i wont go on how's that for dreamworld
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 *high five* at least we can be dreaming the impossible together!! we'll probably end up being something totally random...like dnetists or something
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now