voiciblanche Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 We can be Sisters of Life or whatever they're called in NYC and defend life! Yeah! And we'd be kind of political at the same time, and we'd be helping out kids at the same time, so it'd be like being a mom, sort of, and we'd still be teaching people, and we'd write and sing still...
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 me neither i chose one of the things i'm least likely to end up being i mean to spend my life looking into people's mouths....:wacko
Colleen Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Jun 2 2004, 05:39 PM'] I want to be a hobbit. How's that for dreamworld [/quote] Me too! We can be hobbits together!
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 2 2004, 09:09 PM'] We can be Sisters of Life or whatever they're called in NYC and defend life! Yeah! And we'd be kind of political at the same time, and we'd be helping out kids at the same time, so it'd be like being a mom, sort of, and we'd still be teaching people, and we'd write and sing still... [/quote] YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, those sisters are soooooooo
Aloysius Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 hey, i discovered another person so addicted to PM they type out the smilies... ph34r wacko nanny : P king infant queen lol
voiciblanche Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Yeah! This is cool! I have been PMing for about seven or eight hours straight now...this is sad.
Colleen Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 2 2004, 07:12 PM'] Ooh! Ooh! I wanna be a hobbit! [/quote] Yay! Now we are three!
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Jun 2 2004, 09:11 PM'] hey, i discovered another person so addicted to PM they type out the smilies... ph34r wacko nanny : P king infant queen lol [/quote] :ph34r: ummm yeah
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 I already have big feet and everything! And I'm only 5'8"...will that work or do I have to walk on my knees? Oh! And my feet have a little hair on them...it's more like dark peachfuzz, but what the hey!
Aloysius Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 i'd like to be a hobbit... or a nomad... or a hermit... (is there a difference between a hobbit and a hermit?) or an orthodox king priest of Athanasia with a queen wife and a male hier to the throne. the scary thing is, out of all those things above.. the wife part is the toughest :ph34r: alkasdfaweoirjalsdfjoqwivnxa;sldfj argh. Pax Amorque Christi
Aloysius Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 2 2004, 07:14 PM'] :ph34r: ummm yeah [/quote] hey, i saw your little wacko slipup.. phess up!!!
Colleen Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 2 2004, 07:14 PM'] I already have big feet and everything! And I'm only 5'8"...will that work or do I have to walk on my knees? Oh! And my feet have a little hair on them...it's more like dark peachfuzz, but what the hey! [/quote] :crackup:
azaelia Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 2 2004, 08:14 PM'] I already have big feet and everything! And I'm only 5'8"...will that work or do I have to walk on my knees? Oh! And my feet have a little hair on them...it's more like dark peachfuzz, but what the hey! [/quote] I'm 5'9", so either we're really tall hobbits...or we walk on our knees. Personally, my knees can't take it, so we'll just pretend we drank a TON of Ent Draught.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote]Personally, my knees can't take it, so we'll just pretend we drank a TON of Ent Draught.[/quote] lol...that's great!
Colleen Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Jun 2 2004, 07:37 PM'] Personally, my knees can't take it, so we'll just pretend we drank a TON of Ent Draught. [/quote] LOL yeah! Although, I'm rather small, so we'll just say I just didn't have as big a draught as the two of you, okay.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote]Although, I'm rather small, so we'll just say I just didn't have as big a draught as the two of you, okay.[/quote] Well, naturally, you're a proper lady...you wouldn't drink as much as we...only a couple of pints...
cmotherofpirl Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 I already qualify as a hobbir - short, round and a gardener.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now