Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

If You Like Me...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like you :) and all my pm pham :D

Janana8706
Posted (edited)

I hate you....






















LOL, Just a joke, I LOVE YOU!!!!

Edited by Janana8706
Posted

You're my favorite Mrs. Bro. Adam! All those other Mrs. Bro. Adams are posers! You are the real deal! :D

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I don't like you!


Just kidding!!!! You know I :wub: ya! (((((((((TERESA))))))))))

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 2 2004, 09:42 PM'] I like you, you insecure crazy-lady, you! [/quote]
Oh yeah?! Well....well.....






























:irate: I'm not a lady! :irate:









































:P

Posted

:hearts:

I wub you.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Jun 2 2004, 09:53 PM'] who ARE you again?


lol :lol: jk. :P [/quote]
:ph34r: *shifts eyes* Wouldn't [i]you[/i] like to know? *shifts eyes* :ph34r:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jun 2 2004, 10:33 PM'] You creep me out :ph34r: [/quote]
:ph34r: You creep yourself out! :ph34r:









:P

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 2 2004, 10:36 PM'] lol, true...

I love the fact that Adam's a foot taller than you Teresa!! :lol: [/quote]
Oh bah!



Just rub it in my face, will ya?! ;)

Posted

I only like Mrs. Bro. Adam a little bit.

I don't know if it's a chick or a dude.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Grant:


That's hilarious! :laugh:

Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 3 2004, 11:34 AM'] Oh bah!



Just rub it in my face, will ya?! ;) [/quote]
:whistle:


hey, it's better than YOU being a foot taller than Adam :P


I don;t think I could marry someone shorter than me :lol:

prov31girl
Posted

I like ya Mrs. Bro Adam!!! :tiphat: :wavey:

Posted

[quote]If You Like Me..., Reply to this thread...[/quote]

I reply. :D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 3 2004, 11:35 AM'] I only like Mrs. Bro. Adam a little bit.

I don't know if it's a chick or a dude. [/quote]
Well.....


Let's look at logic:

There is a Brother Adam, and a Mrs. Bro. Adam on the board. One must be a woman, the other a man. If Brother Adam is Brother Adam, then Brother Adam must be a man. If it's proper for the woman to be called her husband's name, so, a Mrs. Such and Such would be the woman. Therefore, Mrs. Bro. Adam (myself) must be a.....*drumroll*....WOMAN!

And I'm not an it, I'm a human :D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

VeraMaria:



:laugh:

BeenaBobba
Posted

I like you! :)

God bless,

Jen

Posted

Mrs. Bro. Adam is Dope.

Jake Huether
Posted

I like you. :) :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...